Image Max Reputation Management / SCAMMERS

1 22 Saint Jean De Luz Mandeville, LA 70448-4746, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-985-624-3337

Image Max Reputation Management are craigslist scammers.They promise everything to get your credit card info.

Ha

Comments

• Ha
      6th of Feb, 2010

they are scammers

• Rc
      7th of Feb, 2010

This complaint was placed here by one of our competitors, which is not very difficult to do. When you’re getting all of the sales and kicking their butts in marketed share then you should expect an attack like this. I actually received an email from one of them two days ago which pretty much tipped me off that this was coming. Unlike many of my competitors we are a legitimate business based in Louisiana with a LAN line listed as our primary phone number (Go Saints). Most of my competitors use companies like Ring Central or a virtual office, but if you need our service please contact us at 1-985-624-3337
    We never ask for any of your person information because all of our methods of removing online attacks like this one are legal SEO Strategies. We offer money back guarantee and a 4 year warranty on all of our products. But I guess we have arrived now that someone has taken the time to post a lie.
    Ironcladrep

• Rc
      7th of Feb, 2010

At Image Max we never ask for a customer's credit card information, Pay Pal handles all of our transactions. This sort of attacks is the reason our sales are up from last year. We have a list of clients that would be more than willing to verify the quality of our service. If your business has come under the same type of attack then please visit our web site at www.ironcladrep.com