Growing Giants LLC / Rude and unprofessional scammers

I applied for coaching program from Growing Giants LLC and paid 5k for it. After receiving my money attitude to me changed dramatically, coach was always late, allowed himself to be rude and in the end started to ignore me and avoided my sessions. That’s not the way to treat your customers.

Comments

• Vi
      29th of May, 2012

I am the founder of Growing Giants LLC and have never worked with an "Al Flitcroft." Every coaching client that has applied and paid for my services this year is still working with me now and will provide references.

It is my wish that "Al Flitcroft" finds what they are looking for, but frankly I have no idea who you are.

Go to http://www.growinggiants.com for more details. Thanks! --Joey Smith (Founder of Growing Giants)

• La
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Growing Giants LLC - They asked me to pay for everything, but their program was useless
    Growing Giants LLC

I applied for the coaching program, which offered the company Growing Giants LLC. Everything looked legitimate and professional. I transferred money for the program, but these scammers fooled me. They told me that I needed to make one assignment, but I needed to pay for it as well. I transferred money again, but these jerks stopped to communicate with me. Please, post comments about your experience with them. This company wanted only money from me and their program was useless.