Grifols Biomat / deferral

1 Taylorsville, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8019659160

on a random check, they deferred a donor for information recieved but not fully verifed. they informed the door that he had to provr his innocence. did not give donor a chance to explain and i witnessed the emloyees making fun of him while he was in the back talking to management. i will not go back to this center and i will tell all of my friends not to go to this very unprofessional center. i have never and hope never to be in a enviroment like this again

Em

Comments

• Ve
      10th of Feb, 2010
    Grifols Biomat - RACIAL SLUR!!!
    Grifols biomat
    Taylorsville
    Utah

On 2-9-10 I witnessed a manager with a customer he was defering call him a nig***. Why would a manager do that? I understand that people get upset but to have the man/manager named Jon do that was just rude and wrong!!!

• Re
      11th of Feb, 2010

This is a lie designed to get the manager in trouble. Lie, Lie, Lie.

• Co
      12th of Feb, 2010

I have been to this center many times and have had many encounters with this manager and can attest that this is purely a lie. This manager has been nothing but professional with everyone that I have ever seen him deal with and think that who ever posted this comment should feel ashamed to have posted such a lie.

• Li
      8th of Sep, 2010

This is a complete lie and never happened nor would ever happen. I work for this manager and have the highest respect for him and his ability to intereact with donors with such a high respect. You should be ashamed of yourself for this lie.

25th of Jun, 2015

When I was in Florida I was Deferred because I used to stay at a sharlter. In 1999 when I was 18 and when
    I was defeated I had seen lots of ppl that was at the sharlter there at the same time I was the at Grifols y was I the only one. Deferred just because I stayed at the sharlter in 1999