Gold's Gymcancelled, still billed / poor manager

Ma May 15, 2014 Tulsa, OK Review updated:

oh my god, I hate gold gym, this was the terrible terrible thing that I have ever seen, my problem is with the manager of gold gym in Tulsa, he is rude, he lied to me when I wanted to enroll, he told me that I have to make e contract and they do not have month to month program that was a big lie (I found out later from the manager of other gold gym in broken arrow), now I have canceled my contract with them but they are still charging me, I am gonna straight out this problem but I can not explain how much angry I am now, and how much time I waste to go there and talk to them that was just waste the time, they did not even try to satisfy me.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Tulsa, OK

Comments

• Je
      Jul 07, 2014

I have had the same problem, theyu lied to me when I wanted to enroll, also the manager of West Des Moines IA, told me that I have to make e contract and they do not have month to month program.

Jul 08, 2014

im so sorry, cancel your contract because they continiue charging you for many stupid reasons

• Li
      Aug 15, 2014

The air conditioning broke over 3 months ago. And the heat in San Antonio is over 100 and even hotter in the pool area. They will not try to get it fixed. I can only use the pool and not the exercise equipment. Explained this when i took out contract. They will not let me out of contract and will not fix the air conditioning.