Freebeegas.com / Non-compliance with rebate

1 14100 Washington Rd. Ste. 36#12Largo, FL, United States Review updated:

I purchased a Rainbow vacuum (over $2400.00) in August, 2008 (from dealer in Las Vegas, NV). Part of the promotion was that I would received $400.00 in gas vouchers, to be redeemed at $25.00 per month for a period of 16 months. So far I have I mailed in $100 per month in gas receipts (per the terms of FreeBeeGas.com) for the months of August and September, but have never received a voucher. My gas code is AD42641500. Currently I am out $50 in gas vouchers. I am ready to turn in my receipts for October but am highly suspicious that I will not receive any voucher based on this company's performance for the last 90 days.

Lu

Comments

• Je
      2nd of Nov, 2008

My husband and I went to listen to some spiel about "vacation deals" and were suppose to receive "FREE GAS"...$25.00 per month for 16 months and have only received one month. I have not received anything for the month of September!! I would like to know if this is a scam or not? Very frustrated!!

• Je
      2nd of Nov, 2008

My son and I went to purchase a used car at some great Liquidation Sale in Clarksville MD..The entire situation was a scam. First we received this key in the mail..Top prize. Our winning number was a $300.00 gas card. I registered sent in $100.00 worth of receipts from Shell gas station listed on the post card. This is November 2 and we still have not received the $100.00 gas card. It would n't be so bad if this was the only scam...The car dealership also tried to sell my son a car for $18, 000 and I found the same car advertised on line for $12.999. We went through all this only to be scammed twice. I am also going to contact my states attorney about the scams. Reading this has been very helpful to me...Thanks a million.

6th of Nov, 2008

Yes big ripoff. Wish i would have googled them before I sent in my money. And wasted my time sending in gas receipts.
    They gave runaround on telephone and blocked my emails.
    Never recieved anything from them. Sent in gas receipts for June, July, August, and September, I think its time to call it quits on this companys SCAM.

17th of Nov, 2008

My husband and I went to a place in P.A. and listened and toured for time shares. We were given a $300.00 "Free Gas" post card to receive $25.00 a month for a year. I enrolled and I have been sending receipts on time every month since June '08 and I have not received a thing!! I have been calling every month the first time I got through(August) and they said they had an overwhelming response to this offer and I was assured that I would receive my cards in September. Well September came and went and no cards and I am not able to get anyone but a recording to leave my name which I have 5 times and no call backs!!! Is this a scam?

• El
      18th of Nov, 2008

i have not received my gas card, therefore i can't send in my receipts. I mailed the form for the gas redemption voucher 10-14-08 Where is my card?

• Gr
      20th of Nov, 2008

i have not received my gas card, i try to call but only the recording this is a scam

• Ka
      22nd of Nov, 2008

I have had the same problems with this company. I have sent in all my receipts on time and have not received a penny in return! I e-mailed them and they said I would get them next week, that was a month ago! I had to pay $5 for processing also! Does any0ne have any ideas on how to get my free gas cards? Who can I report this fraudulent company to? Money is very tight for me and my family and that $5.00 plus all the postage could have went to better places!!

• La
      27th of Nov, 2008

Gas Vouchers !! SCAM written all over it, along with possibillity of IDENTITY THEFT ! ! August, September, October have gone by, NO VOUCHERS, NO return calls, NO responses to the three letters I have sent them. Has Anyone besides me thought about contacting Florida Attorney Generals office???

• Gl
      1st of Dec, 2008

same story...i think we've all been scammed.
    i've sent in receipts for july, august, september, and october...no monies rec'd back.

sure looked legit !!!

if too good to be true...then it probably is

i feel stupid for wasting all my time

• Bo
      15th of Dec, 2008

I have won a 150.00 of free gas card for 25.00 gift for 6 month. I have pay 5.00 for 6 month. I started to send in every month since August and have not receive anything back from them. I wonder if this is a scam or not. I will be calling this afternoon to see if this will work. Please get back to me soon. It kinda make me very angry and disappointed.
    Bonnie

5th of Jan, 2009

same story about freebeegas they owe me$105.00 so far. sent emails and phone calls with the same results.zippppp.

• Sh
      23rd of Jan, 2009

They are not sending out gas Gift Cards in return for recieved gas reciets and can not be contacted.

• St
      1st of Feb, 2009

I have the same complaint. I was lucky to receive three cards which were not accepted because the gas station says the are not validated. I tried to get them " validated " no luck. I vote for scam !!!

5th of Feb, 2009

This is a scam. We need to submit a class action lawsuit.

• Cr
      11th of Feb, 2009

I'm also waiting to receive at least one check from this company. They owe me for the months of Aug.08- Jan.09. The 800-514-0366 number is disconnected and i never received an email response..

• Sh
      12th of Feb, 2009

I bought a service with Travel TO GO at one of their sales things. They had an incentive of $300 in free gas. I have received nothing. I received emails from FREEBEEGAS every month saying my paper work was received and in order. Month after month I called. They said the last time I called that their computer problems were corrected and my 6 cards would be mailed jan 1. I have received nothing and now their phone number is disconnected and all my emails are returned as undeliverable. They used the mail for this fraud. Does anyone know what state department to contact for criminal charges. This companies who give these things out as incentives should be at fault also.

• Ri
      16th of Feb, 2009

I am no different than all others that have been taken-in by this scam. I donated a truck with snow plow and I was promised a $25.00 gas gift card for every $100.00 spent on Hess Gas. I strickly adhered to all rules and faithfully every month sent them $100.00 in Hess Gas receipts since October-2008 through February-2009.
    In addition, my last two mailings were sent return receipt mail, because I had questions as to when I would receive my gift cards. I have received the green cards back signed, but to date we haven't received anything else, no gift card, no correspondance of any type. Not even a letter of appologie of some type. I would like to know what can I/WE do? This scam involves the US Mail and the internet. I would think that the US Postal Service or the Attorney General for the State of Florida should be able to better assist us in this scam.

• Li
      18th of Feb, 2009

I do think that the company that use this Freebee Gas company should be held liable as well. They are the ones that promote Freebee Gas (i.e. Ashley Furniture Store) and have a business contract with them. As stated above they are using the Federal Goverment as an aid for their scam as well. Something really need to been done.

• Pa
      20th of Feb, 2009

I agree. I also am a victim of this scam. Why can't someone do something to protect innocent people from such scams?

• Sp
      22nd of Feb, 2009

another unhappy person with the same problem i have not recieved any gas cards either.