SUBMIT A COMPLAINT,, " / Non-payment

1 Quezon City, Philippines Review updated:

DATE: 05-30-2015
Sir/Madam, I’m Martin Simpal and is submitting my complain against Mr. David Clockwise(owner of FMPTR.COM, RICHGOPTR, ROYALPTR, PAYPERMAIL, GENUINEPTR, AGLOPRT) for non-compliance with his Terms and Conditions for the payout for his members which I’m one of them as Free Account membership category to his six(6) sites. Let me present to you one his site Homepage which lures or convinced a lot of people to become member from his site:

“ is one of the best online Paid To Read company.We started 19th April 2012 at 00:00 You can get 100$ per mail Click and 50$ PTC click. You can get earning from your referrals, we have a referral program, we will give you 25% referrals can also join referral Contest and win the free gift How to earn money from us?Once you create a free account (only 1 account / member), you can start clicking on links we provide. You will view the advertised website for at least 30 seconds. Your earnings will automatically be deposited into your account! Once you reach $10 000, you can withdraw your earnings by Check, paypal, LibertyReserve, e-Gold, AlertPay and MoneyBookers.Join now to received 500$ sign up bonus.
Affiliates may earn by receiving paid-emails and visiting the advertiser websites after they have entered their member ID in the area on the website provided by Affiliates may earn by referring new affiliates to the program. Affiliates will earn a percentage of advertising revenues collected by will pay affiliates when their balance reaches the minimum payout rate set by Once the member has reached payout they may request payment. Payments will be made within 30 days or a reasonable time after.”
Sir/Madam. What we extended to his sites is classified as services and not purchases which is similar or indirect Employer & Employees relationship due to the services we rendered to his sites. I believed that he violated by holding the compensation of some of his members.

Let me present to you the Billing Statement That I sent several times to Mr. David Clockwise which he ignored it.

ATTENTION: Mr. David Clockwise
FROM: Martin Masalon Simpal

Mr. David Clockwise:
Below are the detailed of my payout request transaction from your FMPTR.COM:
Account Balances
Total Cash Balance: $ 9, 500.0000
Total Point Balance: 0
Account Transaction History
05/17/2015 06:35 Paid Mail Earnings 48, 000.00000
05/16/2015 14:32 Paid To Click Earnings 11, 000.00000
05/07/2015 01:58 free member payouts -10, 000.00000
04/24/2015 17:36 free member payouts -10, 000.00000
04/12/2015 17:42 free member payouts -10, 000.00000
03/26/2015 06:37 free member payouts -10, 000.00000
03/17/2015 03:33 free member payouts -10, 000.00000
03/03/2015 12:59 Sign-up Bonus 500.00000
NOTE: PAYMENT IS DUE MAY 17 & 26, 2015 FOR PAYOUT REQUEST MADE LAST MARCH 17 & 26, 2015 WITH THE AMOUNT OF &20, 000.00. Thanks and looking forward for your prompt payment & reply.
Martin M. Simpal

Account Balances
Total Cash Balance: $ 500.0000
Account Transaction History
05/21/2015 00:04 free members request -10, 000.00000
05/20/2015 23:51 Paid Mail Earnings 38, 250.00000
05/20/2015 23:34 Paid To Click Earnings 11, 750.00000
05/09/2015 00:13 free members request -10, 000.00000
04/23/2015 04:40 free members request -10, 000.00000
04/03/2015 09:49 free members request -10, 000.00000
03/19/2015 13:12 free members request -10, 000.00000
03/03/2015 13:28 Sign-up Bonus 500.00000
NOTE: PAYMENT IS DUE MAY 19, 2015 FOR PAYOUT REQUEST MADE LAST 03/19/2015 WITH THE AMOUNT OF $10, 000.00. Thanks and looking forward for your prompt payment & reply.
Martin M. Simpal

Account Balances
Total Cash Balance: € 15, 201.0000
Account Transaction History
05/28/2015 01:27 Paid Mail Earnings € 37, 801.00000
05/28/2015 01:13 Paid To Click Earnings € 16, 900.00000
04/30/2015 19:58 free member € -20, 000.00000
03/25/2015 11:02 free member € -20, 000.00000
03/03/2015 13:09 Sign-up Bonus 500.00000
Martin M. Simpal
Sir/Madam. I would like to request from your good office to please help me do the necessary action in order to settle my problem. I came from a third world country wherein our life is so hard and employment here is so hard. I’m the bread winner in our family and I’m expecting the money that I worked hard thru Mr. David Clockwise websites. The Money will be intended for my family.
I would like to thank you very much and I appreciate any help that you can extend to my problem. Looking forward for your reply. GOD BLESS to you and your family always.
Martin M. Simpal
Email Address: [protected]

May 30, 2015
Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Me
      2nd of Jan, 2016

    i never believed these PTR sites from the beginnings If you check all give you 500 bonus, all have the same copy and paste terms

    0 Votes
  • Ve
      12th of Apr, 2016

    I honestly think we are making this David Clockwise a rich guy by doing his sleezy work for him if he is the owner to these sites.
    I suggest a court action be the reasonable way to go. These sites are fraudulent. There fire these owners to these sites should be condemned.

    0 Votes
  • Ve
      12th of Apr, 2016

    I honestly think we are making this David Clockwise a rich guy by doing his sleezy work for him if he is the owner to these sites.
    I suggest a court action be the reasonable way to go. These sites are fraudulent. If there are other owners to these sites they should be condemned.

    0 Votes
  • Ve
      12th of Apr, 2016

    Which? Consumer Rights the home of consumer adviceMenu

    We're having a redesign! Try our new-look Beta website.

    ACTIONHow to complain about unfair contract terms

    Many disputes over unfair terms arise when a company tries to keep more money than it should, or demands more money from you. Use our guide to get your money back.

    WAS THIS USEFUL? SPREAD THE WORDFacebook☺ Twitter☻ Google+¶ Reddit☹

    1 Write to the company

    If you think a particular term in your contract is unfair, write to the company explaining why, stating the amount of money you think you should get back.

    If the company is demanding money from you, state that you consider the term they are relying on to be unfair, and that it can't be enforced against you.

    2 Escalate your complaint

    If the trader won't accept what you say, the next step is court action or a dispute resolution scheme, such as an ombudsman or arbitration scheme - if there's one for your type of complaint.

    If you want to claim back money you believe you’re owed, you’ll have to take the company to court or use a dispute resolution scheme.

    Alternatively, if the company says you owe it money, it may try to sue you for the amount it thinks it’s due. 

    Either way, your case will be that the term of the contract is unfair and shouldn't be enforced against you.

    If the amount involved is below the small claims limit (£10, 000 in England and Wales or £3, 000 in Scotland and Northern Ireland), the case may be dealt with in the small claims court.

    3 Beyond small claims

    If the amount of money involved is higher than the small claims limit, you’ll need some expert legal advice. And you'll probably need to appoint a solicitor to prepare your case. 

    You may be able to get free legal assistance through legal expenses insurance, which comes as part of your home or car insurance. Check your policies for details.

    Before you start any court action, warn the trader in writing that this is what you’re going to do. If the trader sues you, there's a set time that you have for acknowledging the claim and getting your defence to court. 

    The letter you receive from the court should state these deadlines.

    You should also ensure you’ve consulted and complied with the Pre-action conduct protocol which outlines all the steps you need to take before going to court. This would also apply to the trader.

    4 Report the trader to the CMA

    If you decide you don’t want to pursue a claim in court, you can still take steps to help make sure other people don't fall foul of the same unfair contract term.

    From April 2014, the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) has been replaced by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) with regulation for lending to consumers moving to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

    The CMA will work to enforce consumer protection legislation and will tackle practices and market conditions that make it difficult for consumers to make choices including unfair terms in consumer contracts and any issues related to poor competition.

    You can use this form to report anti-competitive or market issues to the CMA.

    You should also report the matter to your local trading standards department.

    WAS THIS USEFUL? SPREAD THE WORDFacebook☺ Twitter☻ Google+¶ Reddit☹

    print⟱ email✉




    Home action How to complain about unfair contract terms

    Consumer Rights

    Contact usWhich? DirectoryAccessibilityTerms & conditionsPrivacyCookies

    Which? works for you © Which? 2016


    Please tell us what you think of the Which? Consumer Rights website.

    Your feedback is vital in helping us improve this site. All data will be treated confidentially. This survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.

    Click next to open this survey in a new window and answer the first question.

    Take the survey

    0 Votes

Post your comment