Fake21 / Scammed out of $300

This company is a complete scam. They pretend to be real and make promises of sending you the product you ordered but really just take your money and string you along until you get too frustrated or tired to care any longer. TOTAL SCAM!!! I lost $300 which is a total shame because they have in my opinion a good company policy and used to do good business. SCAM SCAM SCAM

Wo

Comments

• Fa
      23rd of Apr, 2012
    Fake21 - Scam
    Fake21 scam

Fake21 is a scam website with fake reviews. Fake21 is not legit and they will take your money without sending you your new york ID. They lie about everything and will not hesitate to take your money and send you in circles and rudely berate you when you ask them about when you will get your ID.

• Bi
      1st of May, 2012

Hey man they are not scamming people. I thought the same exact thing since they never answered my emails and never sent me a confirmation email. ### was too frustrating. BUT, as soon as I had lost almost all hope I got a call from my friend that said they came in the mail a day ago (April 30, 2012). This was well over a month after sending them my payment info via email. It was real sketchy sending the money order to the ukraine but they actually came through for me, albeit extremely late. Just hold out and they'll probably come.

• Jf
      17th of Jun, 2012

They're big ###in scam im right with you they took a bunch of my cash and can't even send a reply email..###