EZinkjets.com / Product no good, can't reach company!

I ordered 3 ink jet cartridges and when I received them two were leaking into the shipping package. I returned the two cartridges per the instructions on the EZinkjets.com web site. Two months later I've not heard a word from them. And guess what - their e-mail address isn't valid and the phone has been disconnected. This is the first online scam I've been taken in by - 'companies' like this are what make people weary of online shopping.

More EZinkjets.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      13th of Nov, 2006
    EZinkjets.com - No customer service or support!

No customer service or support!!! Emailed customer support with concern about inkjets sent to me. Proper type for an HP 15. Put the cartridge in the printer…and got error message “Do not recognize cartridge”. Ezinkjet refused to provide any help, or offer refund or replacement.

30th of Nov, 2006

Back in July I ordered 2 printer cartridges for my Dell computer. I waited 3 or 4 weeks and after being told my shipment had been missent, received two cartridges that weren't even a Dell brand. They wouldn't begin to fit in my printer. I filled out and sent the paperwork when I returned the cartridges and asked for the correct ones. That was in August. I finally received a notice via e-mail that my order would finally arrive no later than 11/27/06. It is now the 29th and no cartridges. I have spent the past half an hour trying to reach the company via phone and e-mail. On all systems it's a loop that gets you no where. Either they say their call volume is too high and will have to call back later (this recording comes on whether you call first thing in the morning or in the afternoon) and I got no where on their website. So they have my money and I'm quickly giving up hope of ever receiving my cartridges after nearly 5 months of waiting. Not only will I never do business with this outfit again, I will get my $30 worth of rip-off back by telling everyone I know (including the two computer entrepreneurs that told me about it) that this is an incompetent organization that doesn't deserve to do business over the internet.

• Mi
      19th of Dec, 2006

I placed an order for the cartridges with EZINKJETS.COM on 9/18/06. My credit card was charged on 9/20/06 and I was informed that I should receive my package by 10/04/06. As of 10/26/06, I still have not received the package and I attempted to call EZINKJETS.COM at 818-700-8428 at least 15 different times during the past 3 weeks but the phone was always busy. The voice mailbox was always full. I also sent at least 15 emails asking for the status on my order and no responds except for the auto reply stated that they will look into the problem in 48 to 72 hrs.

On 10/15/06, I filed a fraud complaint with my credit card company and they are investigating as of right now. My last email to EZINKJETS.COM stated that I would like to cancel the order and a refund. So far, I have not heard anything from them about the refund.

• He
      20th of Dec, 2006
    EZinkjets.com - Merchandise not received!

Cartridges ordered, never delivered. No response to my concerns sent by e-mail and fax. Since this company claims to ship items by u.s. Mail service they can be reported to the united states post office postal inspectors section. This can be done online at the usps website. The f.b.i. May also be interested in looking into this company also.

• Vl
      29th of Dec, 2006

Please note that "by early November, I till had not received my order ..." should read "by early DECEMBER ...."

In mid-October I placed an order for ink cartridges with EZinkjets and remitted payment in full. A month later I had not received my order. Several times I inquired by e-mail about the status of my order, but, other than an automated "receipt acknowledged," I received no response. Finally I telephoned the company (no toll-free number!) and was told that my order had been back ordered but would be sent within a week. By early December, I still had not received my order, so I telephoned again. This time they said that I would be sent a partial order, and that the remainder would be shipped a week later. Shortly after that phone call, I did receive the partial order, but, as of today (12/29/06), I still have not received the remainder. I telephoned today and was put on hold. When I called back, I was again asked to hold. When I explained that I was calling long distance and asked that they phone me, I was told that they did not "do callbacks" but that I could try again in 10 minutes. I did so and finally was able to speak with someone. That person told me that their supplier was overseas and that they, EZinkjets, had not yet received their resupply stock. I was told that my back ordered items would be shipped at the end of next week. When I replied that I already had been told that several times and nothing had been shipped, the "customer service" representative replied that, in fact, they did not know when they would receive their shipment. I then asked for a refund and was told that that would be forthcoming "after January 8." I decided to wait one more time for the back order, and if I do not receive it, I shall visit the company personally to request a refund.

Several times in the past I have dealt with EZinkjets with quite satisfactory results. When they are having supplier problems, however, it seems that "customer service" is nonexistent. While the woman I have spoken with on the phone, "Claudia," has not been rude, she has not been at all sympathetic, contrite, or helpful.

• Be
      3rd of Jan, 2007
    EZinkjets.com - Did not get my credit

I ordered 2 ink jet cartridges from them. They did not fit so I returned them according to their policy. I e-mailed at least 14 times, sent fax and called repeatably. Today after 5 1/2 months they said they credited me, but there is no credit on my credit card. Their answer was "well we did and there is nothing we can do about it now" My credit card company is now dealing with them. Don't buy from their company, if there is ANY problem they don't deal with it.

• Jf
      25th of Jan, 2007
    EZinkjets.com - No refund / shipped wrong items!

I ordered inkjet cartridges and received the wrong brand. I returned the incorrect cartridges following all guidelines on the EZInkjet.com website. My mail receipt shows the items were successfully returned to EZInkjet.com but they did not replace the cartridges and did not provide a refund. After many months and many attempts to obtain a refund I have given up. They have my money and refuse to return it. Buyer beware.

• Ju
      8th of Mar, 2007

I ordered ink from ezinkjets.com in Dec 2006. I have not received my ink, a refund or a satisfactory response from them. I only get these generic responses from them when I try to contact them. I have not been able to contact them by phone. I think this company is a big scam.

• Kr
      23rd of Mar, 2007

YOU WILL WAIT AND WAIT AND YOU WILL CALL AND ASK WHERE IT IS AND IT WILL STILL NEVER COME! The huge discount they offer isn't worth the hassle. I ordered two print cartridges for my printer on Feb 16. Two weeks passed ...eagerly checking my mail box daily... I called to inquire about my order, they told me to wait. I waited another week, contacted them again, and this time they said they would put a tracking order out. I waited, again, for another week. I called and the guy I spoke with was very nice, apologetic, and said they would ship out immediately via priority email. Now, 5 weeks after my order, I still have not received. I tried to call today, and the recording said they were busy.

• Pa
      28th of Mar, 2007

Placed order on oct. 31st. 06 and have not received it yet, they charged my credit card that same day. I told them refund my money back to my credit card and they said they could not because they were switching credit card processors. So i told them in dec.06 to send me a check and they said i should get my check in two weeks. Called them back in feb.07 and they said they have not got my name yet. Called them today march 28. 07 now they say there is a legal action against them and they cannot do any refunds. What a rip-off , they got my hard earned money!

• Wi
      30th of Mar, 2007

Placed order on 01/17/2007, was charged that date, and as of 03/30/2007 have not received order / nor refund. EZinkjets.com is a rip-off, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

• Do
      31st of Mar, 2007

Same thing as above charged credit card charge within a day but did not receive order-four months ago. Is there anyone to report them to. We are scammed!! Guess Office Max is cheaper after all.

9th of Apr, 2007

Exactly as above, have ordered 5-6 times before and all went well. This time NO product. They said it was shipped and would put tracking with Post Office, heard nothing, service person said he would reship, still not here. Going to file charge back with VISA.

• Be
      9th of Apr, 2007

If you haven't already done so file a complaint to the bbb (better business bureau) and the ftc (federal trade commission) we should try to shut this scamming business down!!

I ordered ink cartridges for my lexmark printer in august of 2006 and received the wrong ink cartridges. I then went onto their website printed out my return label went to the post office and tried to purchase a tracking confirmation that the website said to purchase to track your order and wasn't able to. The post office said i couldn't add anything extra to the return because of the prepaid postage label. I sent it back within 30 days and waited and called and emailed and got nothing in return. It is April 2007 and i still have not given up i recently got a hold of someone on the phone, which was the beginning of February the lady emailed me 2 pages that i signed and dated with my new address saying that i sent the items back and that i would be getting a refund and if the items by chance came back to me that i would send them back to the company etc. So i signed it and faxed it to them she received it and said that my refund would take approx. 8 weeks. I waited and waited and finally called them at the beginning of April and was told that my check was sent out to me only it was sent to my old address i then corrected my address again letting her know that i already had signed and faxed over a paper with my new address to their company months ago and she updated my address and now i wait for another check to be sent out to me.

• Ar
      12th of Apr, 2007

They also ripped me off too. Same loops as the rest. I think the only reason their not busted is bec. their a minority SCAM company in CA. I filed a complaint with the BBB and the FBI. I felt silly filing the FBI complaint but the money was taking over state lines. I really want these people busted and in jail. They will be caught. https://tips.fbi.gov/

16th of Apr, 2007

I am being ripped off by EZinkjets! I never received part of my order and what I received did not work and was returned. They have tried to say they never received the returned item and have yet to credit me for anything. They are stealing my money. Don't order from these scrammers!!!

18th of Apr, 2007

Ordered ink cartridges over a month ago. Still not received. My Visa was charged the same day the order was placed under Christina and Co. Neither EZinkjet or Christina and Co. can be reached by phone, fax or e-mail. Chase bank is now going after them. I hope they nail them. These sort of operations need to be caught and their officers sentenced to fines and jail.

• St
      29th of Apr, 2007

Ezinkjets.com - no merchandise received called hundreds of times on phone always busy!! Never got one email response back! Stay away from these people never received my cartridge yet after 4 weeks.

• Le
      30th of Apr, 2007

Ordered ink on 1/27/07, never got my order !!! Can't get my money !!! Going to stick to big name companies from now on when using the internet. Things like this hurts the small business man, its too bad.

4th of May, 2007

First, they are a rip off company, BBB has over 800 complaints against them. 2nd. Get your money back by filing complaint with you Visa or Mastercard (I did and got my money back). 3rd don't call the 818 700 8428 phone # as you will be charged for it by some fly by nite phobe company called USBI ( looking at my phone bill this min. Got charged $1.81