eZCardInfo / account closure

1 PO BOX 8099Newark, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18005186141

I paid my balance in full online with this company sent my card to the company with written request to close this account and they sent the damn card back to me with my written request to close the account!(?) so i called the company my self and spoke to a very rude liar of a rep claiming he saw no payment of the balance that's why he couldn't close the account. It wasn't until i threatened his ### that he all of a sudden saw the full balance paid on the account and agreed to close it. Don't trust these people!

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

20th of Jul, 2008
    eZCardInfo - unable to access account
    Phone: 414-380-1411

I am unable to access my account to pay my credit card bill. I tried to change my password but it would not let me do it. What do I do now????????? Please email me with an answer.

• Ka
      21st of Aug, 2018
    eZCardInfo - Credit card
    Ezcardinfo.com

The website doesn't work, there's always something not working & they do this to trap you in fees...$10 to make payment over phone & I'm sure their late fees would kick in if you mailed a payment, which I hear won't make it there. Probably all a scam for fees and or credit buy outs...& I've just gotten the card