Expedia.com / my hotel was not booked, but I was charged
As I went to check into my hotel, in which I had previously booked one week in advance with Expedia, the hotel never received my reservation from Expedia and they had no vacancies. In fact, no one within 20 miles had any vacancies! When trying to phone Expedia, we ended up with someone in another country who could barely speak English, and could not understand my problem.
The next day I finally got a hold of someone who spoke English, but it took forever for them to understand the problem. They said they would credit my credit card, but could not tell me when except that it might take a couple of months!
Next time, I'll call a hotel directly instead of using Expedia!
More Expedia.com Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - flight name change/correction and credit for cancelled delta flight
- Expedia - expedia
- Expedia - my hotel stay
- Expedia - car rental
- Expedia - hotel reservations