Erwin Eberhardt, contractor / shoddy construction

1 8257 N.W. 66th StreetMiami, FL, United States Review updated:

This is an old issue, but I have no other recourse. Please be forewarned. This man who had a construction company in Central Florida built my house and pool in 1994. He failed to pad the ground properly, and the pool began shifting and sinking a few years later. By then, he had absconded to Peru. By the time he returned to Florida, it was too late to sue him in court for this mess. The pool became unusable. The whole cage also shifted. I had no recourse except to totally rebuild the pool or take it out. I chose the latter, because it was unfixable. $40, 000 down the drain because this man failed to prepare the ground properly or supervise the pool company which is now out of business-Leisure Pools. Anyway, if you need construction, run, don't walk away from this man. He is a dishonest crook.

Erwin Eberhardt, contractor

Mi
Apr 16, 2013

Comments

• Cr
      29th of Sep, 2014

“Please note this amendment to my prior posting. I have been in
    communication with Mr. Eberhardt about my concerns. Based
    thereon, we have reached an understanding concerning the issues
    I raised and that the pool’s construction was undertaken by a sub-contractor of which neither Mr. Eberhardt nor his company had control and, moreover, that such supervision of the work as was possible was made. In light of our communication, I wanted to remove the prior posting. Doing so, however, is not physically possible through the service provider. Accordingly, I want to modify my prior posting to retract my accusations of negligence or wrongdoing by Mr. Eberhardt or his company.”