Ecommercemix / bad software sale

1 steve@ecommercemix.comUnited States Review updated:
Phone: 302.525.8125

Please if you see the name of this business appear anywhere, run from them. they sell you software and after you pay, they start to push you around. i purchased a multi vendor software from them, they never gave a license, called multiple times to have a demo, and talk about installation and configuration, it looked like asking a someone to give you their head. a guy called Steve scheduled skype to discuss implementation, installation and customization, After constant calling and emails. After we both connected on skype, he goes... "please give me 10 mins" to grab something to eat, i waited another hour for him on skype and he never connected again. when i called paypal to get my money back, paypal closed the case in the sellers favour stating that it "was an intangible item thus was not covered by paypal"

La
Apr 22, 2015

Comments

6th of Oct, 2015

I figured Uber’s model that would suit my restaurant business perfectly and consulted EcommerceMix service providers to create an uber like app for my business. I have been purchased their ‘Uber for X’ script and had them with customize their script for my business by which I can now run a great delivery service as well. Just a tap on my app and I deliver the food to my customers I am very happy with the app provided from them. Am grateful to EcommerceMix for helping me in gaining several new customers and to improve my business.

• Ju
      7th of Nov, 2015

I purchased Shopsy, a clone of the ecommerce site Esty from Ecommercemix.
    Unlike a plenty of other web development companies I contacted, the
    representative at Ecommercemix was very clear about their product and was
    patient enough to clarify my doubts disregard to any number they were. I
    finalized my requirement and placed my order with Ecommercemix. Though the
    initial price at which the company sold the script was less, I had to pay
    more for the customizations that I required. The site was delivered to me a
    little ahead of schedule and was every penny worth spent. The site had all
    the specifications I had asked for and Ecommerce’s team was at my call for
    all sorts of help in setting up the site in my server. Even with the site
    online I had the necessary help from Ecommercemix’s team for almost a
    month. I have subscribed to Ecommercemix’s monthly subscription and they
    are always ready to offer solutions to my site related issues. I am glad I
    chose Ecommercemix for my business and will definitely get back to them for
    upgrades on my product.

• Pa
      23rd of Jan, 2016

It's a team of liars.
    I published my horrible story with them here

• Me
      26th of Feb, 2016

I can confirm,
    They are just liars, we ordered to try but we missed at list 50% of the offered features. It seems that the solution is not ready to use, just a beace of codesand they try to sell customization works.
    I found out that "Steve" and Co are from a company in India. So there is not american company or adress. They engaged a dispute via paypal but they create a new paypal account for the next vitctims. They said they will fix it today, and one month later, nothing is done.
    Take care and avoid this kind of providers because they just want to get your money,

• Sw
      7th of Jan, 2018

I am from switzerland and I confirm; they are scammers and do not have any software to sell

• Sw