Dwight Roofing Company LLC

Posted:

Service

Dwight Roofing Company LLC
Warren, Ohio
Marlon Dwight, Owner of Dwight Roofing Company LLC lied about how long he was in business and used another company's name to represent himself and then when it came time to fullfill the contract he used his own company name. He should be approached with extreme caution. Never give a deposit because you might get screwed too!
Complaint comments Comments (5)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Roofing

Comments

D  27th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
This is Marlon Dwight of Dwight Roofing Company LLC. I'm asking that you remove this false comment from any and all websites that it is placed on. Thank you.
N  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Marlon Dwight Your an unprofessional, pathological liar,
N  14th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
Marlon Dwight of Dwight Roofing Company runs an EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL business. If you make the mistake of hiring him, you will end up with VERY poor workmanship and you will end up suing him in court like I did.
A  8th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
completely agree. ive been waiting almost a year for him to fulfill an insurance contract that hes already been paid for. now he wont return my phone calls. to top it off i have water damage thru multiple rooms of my house because of the neglegence of his crew.
A  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Marlon showed up with two guys that weren't roofers, On multiple days they left my roof wide open this past Saturday 6/17/2017 I called him during a rain storm and asked for his insurance company name and he refused to give it, I have water damage threw out the house as well as all the materials I bought are going to have to be replaced because of his bad workmanship and lack of experience. I put his hammer and broom at the curb and told him not to step foot on the property again. I will end up in court with this [censor]. CAUTION DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree