Chris Morgis / cut his grass and he hasn't paid

1 King City, Canada Review updated:

Got a call from Chris last year in the spring asking us to cut his Grass. We did snow for him when he first moved to 24 Eversley Hall in Fairfields Estates 8 years ago. He called and told me all about his Cancer and the Landslide that almost took his House in Collingwood. He asked if I could cut the property this year and I agreed. I continued to cut until a big chain was tied around his gate. I called him and texted him and he assured us that we would get paid. He owed $2200. I kept calling him and he would answer periodically and always said he would get a cheque to me. Well he lied. I haven't been paid and he isn't answering his phone or texts. His kid is now cutting grass so if that might be a way to get to him. Also he grew up in Woodbridge and has brothers. I have a few friends that grew up with the Morgis brothers and told me they were known for animal abuse towards cats and other small animals. Really sick [censor] they they did. I think he lost the house in King but still owns the one in Collingwood.Goodluck getting your money and don't work for this guy. His wife is a smoke show and really nice. Surprised she would be with a weasel like him. His kid went to cds.

Gr
Jun 15, 2017

Comments

Aug 11, 2017

Thank you all for posting info about CHRIS MORGIS. My lawyer will have an easier job suing him.

• Yo
      Oct 21, 2018
    Chris Morgis - Chris Morgis
    Toronto
    Ontario
    Canada

I am Chris Morgis.

All of you are losers.

Isn't it great that I am smarter than all of you?
    For example, using "cancer" as a reason.

And you know I can outsmart more idiots like you! Ha Ha