Charles Montalbano and Stephanie MontalbanoI found them and i still want MY money

1 Review updated:

I have been waiting for a $1700 refund i was promised by the owner of nationwide modification four months ago.One day they just disappeared.Well i found them.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Babylon, NYThey changed there name to united funding consultants and are there office is in Selden.Hopefully this post will help anyone else you is looking for them.Good luck to us all.
Robert from
Babylon, NY

Comments

Aug 13, 2009

Yep, that's them. He is also known as Charlie Monti. There are several alias names he uses.

Sep 27, 2010

I'm the father and have nothing to do with any of them.I also had identity theft which i have the police doing an investigation .

• Cc
      Feb 22, 2011

They change their phone numbers and email address every 6 months so you can't find them. They need to be stopped, don't trust anything that comes out of their mouths.

• Ju
      Feb 23, 2011

I am outraged @ all of this to speak of children that are innocent. What kind of person are you? Business is one thing but, you must be some low class to talk of any innocent child of god.

• Ju
      Feb 23, 2011

I really do believe that your complaints are all lies and you all need to find another hobby. I will pray for all of you.
    Just remember "An idle mind is the devils playground"
    If you are doing nothing but over analysing and thinking about certain things all the time it leaves too much time for negative thoughts and hypothetical scenarios to make their way into your mind. Hence, this is the devils work to get you focusing on the negative of certain situations instead of keeping busy, positive and tackling matters head on. Peace be with you all :)

• Ho
      Mar 17, 2011

I cant believe this guy is seriously sstill walking around free after what he has done to so many people, he gives hard working middle class americans a bad name. Someone needs to put an end to this guy, contact me about him, [protected]@gmail.com I have lots and lots of inside info about this guy, he jerked me too.

• Ta
      Mar 27, 2011

someone needs to put up the info for a group lawsuit against them i am sure if this makes it to court they will put him behind bars, you know he has taken advantage and reported older people isn't that elder abuse?

• Ve
      Jan 03, 2012

Can someone please help me regarding these people, it is a very frightening and stressful situation regarding a small child. I need more inforrmation about them and how dangerous they really are

• Jj
      Jan 04, 2012

they are crazy people who will stop at nothing to get your money