CEC Solutions LLC / refunding

1 8200 Greensboro Dr. suite 900McLean, VA, United States Review updated:

I've tried to purchase a computer. However I couldn't complete the weekly payments. And so I"m wondering if all of the money from those payments can be refunded? I have canceled the order and I'm glad but not totality satisfied. I will be entirely greatful if that problem is resoved.

Comments

• Cn
      25th of Feb, 2009

I have also purchased a computer from CEC solutions and it has been 5 months and no computer and I have never missed a payment and now I wish to cancel but am wondering if they will refund my money or if anyone has ever received any type of refund from this company?

• Ka
      16th of Mar, 2009

6mos have passed nothing!

• Ka
      16th of Mar, 2009

Do something

• Mo
      25th of Mar, 2009

We are having that same issue. Unfortunatly in the contract of BS is states no refunds are given. Hence why we are looking into a lawsuit. 18 payments later and still nothing

• Ce
      15th of Apr, 2009

As part of GCF’s "Quality Assurance Policy" ALL customers must agree to the following terms and conditions before they become "GCF Verified Customers": (i) all payments are legally binding and (ii) non-refundable.

We require that each prospective customer agree to these terms because unlike other companies that claim to provide credit repair services and/or sell consumer goods on deferred payments, we never run a credit check on a prospective customer before we extend credit.

Since we deal primarily with consumers who are considered to be "sub prime" or "credit impaired", our deferred payment terms are designed to eliminate customers who may be "window shoppers" or "tire kickers", i.e., prospective customers who are not serious about improving their creditworthiness by participating in our special deferred financing arrangement that allows customers to purchase name brand, high quality consumer electronics on deferred payment terms even though they have impaired credit.

When a prospective customer agrees to our terms and conditions then they become a "GCF Verified Customer" and they are then verbally informed of the following:

1. Each customer is provided with our special customer care toll free phone number so that if they do not receive their membership kit due to data entry error, mail delivery issues, etc., they can call us directly.

2. Easy online access to contact us and as well as to view their account status.

3. They should receive their membership kit in the mail within a week, so they can contact us in the event it does not show up within that time period.

4. The terms of their lay away agreement, which includes (i) that they will be charged an initial$99.00 dollar activation payment, and (ii) that they will have to sign a written agreement that creates a contractual commitment to a 12 month lay away payment plan. If a customer does not sign our contract, otherwise fails to meet the minimum terms or fails to completely fill out the application, including the payment frequency and start dates for debits that they authorize, their account is suspended and no further charges are debited from their personal bank account.

5. Minimum payment requirements demonstrate that the customer is creditworthy enough for us to change their status from the lay away agreement to a revolving installment charge agreement.

6. The customer’s account is considered ACTIVE by reason of their specific authorization to debit their bank account..

7. Our system is automated so that if the customer wants to make a payment plan change, which includes postponing or deferring payments for any reason, the system requires 5 business days to make an adjustment.

8. MOST IMPORTANTLY: All payment plan changes must be accomplished through contacting our customer care department (this is also reinforced in our welcome letter that accompanies the membership kit)

We give this precise information to each and every customer during the initial enrollment process to prevent any confusion or future misunderstanding about their future obligations. We give 100% full disclosure and our automated system can and will only do what our customers authorize us to do.

Our company is obligated to send merchandise as long as our customers are making payments towards their purchase

We are a consumer friendly company which can and will always be willing to help all of our customers succeed within our financial program. Of course this becomes an impossible task for customers who do not have any intention in honoring their contractual agreements.
    Regards

• Pi
      14th of Sep, 2009

I adhered to ALL of thier terms and conditions! Stuck to my end of the deal to the tune of $968.71!!! Now, tell me where my computer is??? I have been more than patient and in all actuality I should have had the product in May at the latest according to what CEC says. Now here it is September and still no product! This company was advertised on several local radio stations so I thought it to be a legit company. I guess I learned my lesson. I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR MY PRODUCT!!! I could have bought two computers for what I have paid this company!!

• La
      21st of Mar, 2011

I to have been scammed the company withdrew 4 payments and I could not get my money back only a store credit and now there is no way for me to get in touch with them because the phone is disconnected.I now get online to look them up and find out that i am not the only one what justice astions can I take.

• La
      21st of Mar, 2011

All i want is my money back or a purchase from the company of my choice for my so called store credit and I have all my bank info they clamed they could not transact anymore but they managed to get 4 payments of 59** from my account and no it was not enough to get the computer but I found a better deal and just needed to purchase a printer with ink Can anyone help in assisting in this matter because I have let this go on for to long the last letter I received from the company I still have and I would appreciate a proper agreement. Thank you!!! Have a Blessed Day!!! and many more

• Ba
      14th of Aug, 2011

i was scan to they took 1300.00 of my hard earn money i want my money this company needs to be shut down and everybody work there need to be locked up

11th of Aug, 2017

I was scammed for $1500.00 of my hard earn money, and I would like if someone would at least listen to all the costumers that have been scammed of there hard earn money..., PLEASE SOMEONE LISTEN, AND TRY TO ASSIST US TO REGAIN OUR MONEY BACK REGARDLESS OF CONTRACT; THAT THEY BROKE BY NOT GIVING EACH INDIVIDUAL THERE COMPUTER OR LAPTOP AS PROMISED. Thank You