As part of GCF’s "Quality Assurance Policy" ALL customers must agree to the following terms and conditions before they become "GCF Verified Customers": (i) all payments are legally binding and (ii) non-refundable.
We require that each prospective customer agree to these terms because unlike other companies that claim to provide credit repair services and/or sell consumer goods on deferred payments, we never run a credit check on a prospective customer before we extend credit.
Since we deal primarily with consumers who are considered to be "sub prime" or "credit impaired", our deferred payment terms are designed to eliminate customers who may be "window shoppers" or "tire kickers", i.e., prospective customers who are not serious about improving their creditworthiness by participating in our special deferred financing arrangement that allows customers to purchase name brand, high quality consumer electronics on deferred payment terms even though they have impaired credit.
When a prospective customer agrees to our terms and conditions then they become a "GCF Verified Customer" and they are then verbally informed of the following:
1. Each customer is provided with our special customer care toll free phone number so that if they do not receive their membership kit due to data entry error, mail delivery issues, etc., they can call us directly.
2. Easy online access to contact us and as well as to view their account status.
3. They should receive their membership kit in the mail within a week, so they can contact us in the event it does not show up within that time period.
4. The terms of their lay away agreement, which includes (i) that they will be charged an initial$99.00 dollar activation payment, and (ii) that they will have to sign a written agreement that creates a contractual commitment to a 12 month lay away payment plan. If a customer does not sign our contract, otherwise fails to meet the minimum terms or fails to completely fill out the application, including the payment frequency and start dates for debits that they authorize, their account is suspended and no further charges are debited from their personal bank account.
5. Minimum payment requirements demonstrate that the customer is creditworthy enough for us to change their status from the lay away agreement to a revolving installment charge agreement.
6. The customer’s account is considered ACTIVE by reason of their specific authorization to debit their bank account..
7. Our system is automated so that if the customer wants to make a payment plan change, which includes postponing or deferring payments for any reason, the system requires 5 business days to make an adjustment.
8. MOST IMPORTANTLY: All payment plan changes must be accomplished through contacting our customer care department (this is also reinforced in our welcome letter that accompanies the membership kit)
We give this precise information to each and every customer during the initial enrollment process to prevent any confusion or future misunderstanding about their future obligations. We give 100% full disclosure and our automated system can and will only do what our customers authorize us to do.
Our company is obligated to send merchandise as long as our customers are making payments towards their purchase
We are a consumer friendly company which can and will always be willing to help all of our customers succeed within our financial program. Of course this becomes an impossible task for customers who do not have any intention in honoring their contractual agreements.