ByMika photography / Rude and very bad service

1 Perth, ON, Australia Review updated:

My wife and I decided to contact Bymika Photography after she gave birth to our daughter to make a new family album.
We fixed time and location with the owner and photographer Mieke Hendriks who was late for the appointment.
When he arrived he first asked for the money and he was rude as he was making remarks about our daughter and how we couldn't keep her still for the shooting.
We asked him to take some special photos and he refuses saying that he is the photographer and he knows better about positions.

In
Jan 28, 2015

Comments

• Re
      28th of Jan, 2015

Quit positing your spam complaints about different photographers, you can't possible have had experience with that many photographers all over the world. Grow up and get a job. If these crank complaints don't stop, I will be reporting you.

• Ra
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    ByMika photography - ByMika Photography
    ByMika Photography
    Australia
    bymikaphotography.com.au

Mieke did not live up to my expectations at all. I had to, on several occasions, advise her on how to adjust the settings on her camera. I can understand if she asked for my opinions once in a while about how a specific photograph should be taken, but if I have to do it all the time then I might as well be doing it myself. That was not the professional photography service I was promised. I am surprised that her amateur skills didn't stop her from charging some high-end rates.