Bella Vie / Unethical practice

1 Johannesburg, South Africa Review updated:

Three days ago I've made use of a Special Order of Bellavie products for the amount of SA Rand 449. Today I have received my latest credit card statement and the amount came to SA Rand 2, 065-40. No where can you communicate with them despite the link to contact them. The only place I could was on a 'chat' line where I mentioned my problem and requested to immediately cancel my order and to refund me asap. The confirmation email I received from Bellavie at first caused suspicion and my credit card statement today confirms it. This is indeed a scam and people should not deal with Bellavie at all. I honestly hope that you can be of any help. I would appreciate it sincerely. My email address is carlbnz@icloud .com

Ca
Sep 10, 2016

Comments

• Eb
      6th of Apr, 2017

I was tempted to buy, I'm happy searched and found your complaint. Thank you very much for bringing this to light.

• Ra
      5th of Jul, 2017

@Ebeauty Complete scam artists - I had the same negative experience today July 5, ordered for INR 1751 got billed for INR 10, 321 and then they first offered me 50% discount then to send back the goods once received- they process orders on US holidays (July 4) instead of 30 mins!! right!.
    All this was going on then the chat got discoonected when I reconnected they told me that goods once sold cannot be returned despite decpective makreting and billing issue- I was shown an amount of INR 1751and billed INR 10321 - 5 times as much, and then disconnected the chat. They should be taken to task

• Go
      18th of Sep, 2017

@RahulK123 It happened to me too. I was suppsoe to pay R425, but the amoubnt taken from my Credit Card was R875. And this is now almost 5 weeks and I still havent received my order.

• Cf
      12th of Oct, 2017

Hi RahulK123. I am also battling to receive my product. Please advise if you have received yours as yet?

• Go
      12th of Oct, 2017

@CFie777 No, nothing yet. They told me to check my delivery address, and if not correct, I must send them my correct delivery address, and then they wil re-ship my order. The address they referred to was not 100% the correct address. So I send them my correct address - again . . . after which they replied they can't change my delivery address seeing that my order was already shipped. so why would they send me the 1st email? I think they really do not know what they are doing at that company. Talking in circles.