Atlantic Remodeling / Stay away
1. Appt scheduled at 9 a.m.; was called the night before as a reminder and again at 8 a.m. that morning, but salesman was still 30 minutes late.
2. I immediately smelled beer on his breath (9:00 a.m.)
3. He began his 'pitch' complaining about the company - "I'm really mad at my company right not" because they made him drive in to the office several miles away and my home is close to where he lives. Very unprofessional.
4. He made an inappropriate racial slur: "If you buy this stuff from Paco off a truck..."
5. Used mild cuss language
6. When I said I wasn't going to sign anything today, and that it bothered me when companies offered a 25% discount only if you sign that day (because if they can afford a 25% discount, they must not be offering the best price), he said it would be a waste of time for him to measure my house then. As others have mentioned, his whole attitude changed.
7. He asked to use my phone and I gave him my land line phone. He tried to make a long distance call on it, but I don't have long distance, which he complained about. Then he asked for my cell phone, and I said, "Don't you have a cell phone?" and he said he did but his was in the truck and it was dead. He then proceeded to call the company and say this was a waste of time and that I was freaked out when he gave me the estimate range ($12, 000 - 31, 000), which I did not do.
8. When he was packing up I asked if he had a business card (because I didn't catch his name and I was pretty sure I wanted to make a complaint), and he would not give me one.
After he left I wondered seriously if he had been casing my house and if the whole thing was a scam.
After several hours of stewing over this, I decided to call the company, because seriously, I'll never recommend them and if it were my company I'd like to know my salespeople are like this, but then I ran across these complaints and realized the company doesn't really care.
I am single and am really uncomfortable knowing this guy knows where I live.
More Atlantic Remodeling Complaints & Reviews
- Atlantic Remodeling - Deceptive/Dishonest Sales practice 
- Atlantic Remodeling - Window Estimate Complaint
- Atlantic Remodeling - Do not sign up for this
- Atlantic Remodeling - Sales Scam 
- Atlantic Remodeling - Terrible Sales Tactics
- Atlantic Remodeling - Rude Sales People
- Atlantic Remodeling - Salespeople 
- Atlantic Remodeling - Cash Back
- Atlantic Remodeling - A Much Different Experience
- Atlantic Remodeling - Work done