All Fake ID Sites / fake ids

Alberta, Canada Review updated:
All fake id sites are fake and scams. Do not buy off of any fake id sites or review sites they will take your money. I am not a scam: I make quality novelty id's from about 20 states. Comes with hologram or uav spectrum (whatever is applicable for certain states). My id's match up to the book and are error free. Not a scam. For more info you can contact me at: tylersnoveltyids@hotmail.com

My novelty id's are for novelty and entertainment purposes only. Not intended more minors to buy alcohol or anything that is illegal for their age.

Comments

Ma
  25th of Sep, 2008
This "lol" guy is a total scam. do not buy from him unless you want your money taken... I hate #en idiots like this guy.
Me
  27th of Sep, 2008
Im just looking for a fake id!!!

where can ig et one online and not get ripped off...

there must be a trustworthy site out there!
Ja
  29th of Sep, 2008
You'll never find a fake id website in the internet that's real, the best way to get a fake id is in your local town, ask around, ask your friends, go to a college campus and ask anyone, they'll tell where to get a fake id in your own town, right away without sending any money to some guy you don't know. Or just wait till you turn 21.
Jo
  2nd of Oct, 2008
I need a replica social security card, with my number on it, where to go??
Lo
  10th of Oct, 2008
lolrus says lol to this convo
Ch
  12th of Oct, 2008
I wouldlike information on what US states "novelty" IDs you're able to make. I want something that has a magnetic strip which is readable and all the other security features for whichever state.
My
  15th of Sep, 2010
try this:
try http://buynewlife.co.cc
it is not function with IE, open with Firefox.