[Resolved] All Brite Kitchen & Flooring Design / consumer fraud complaint

United States, Illinois, Wood Dale Review updated:
Ruth Rodriguez
Wood Dale
On June 14, 2008, I signed a contract with All Brite Kitchen & Flooring Design owner Frank LaMark located at 367 Georgetown Square Wood Dale, IL [protected] for custom cabinets for my basement. It's June 4, 2010, almost two years have passed and I have not yet received my cabinets or any refund in that matter. I have visited called and argued with this man and nothing. I have said that I will get an attorney and his answer was go ahead and do what you have to. I contacted Lisa Madigan Illinois Attorney General Consumer Fraud, BBB, CBS channel 2, NBC channel 7 Village of Wood Dale on this matter. I have read all of the complaints on line regarding Frank LaMark and I'm going forward and filing a police report with the Wood dale Police Dept.. We as a community of Wood Dale should speak up regarding this theft (Frank LaMark) who is stealing good abiding citizen’s money. I am posting this up to see if any of you will come forward with me to put this man out of business. Please feel free to email me if your willing to fight this and expose this man.

Please contact me at yoda68@comcast.net

A  5th of Jun, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Do Not Use This Company!!! Frank LaMark is a criminal!! He will steal your money and you will not get your job done!! Do not believe anything he says--he is a liar--His corporations have been involunarily dissolved and is now working under Cabinets Direct--Read reviews under BBB--his rating is an F!!! Avoid at all costs
A  10th of Jun, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
He is now using the names of RTA-Cabinets and Cabinets Direct. We have the exact same problems as others have stated. RUN don't walk away from this company and owner.
N  24th of Aug, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Here I am back again on August 26th with no cabinets. It's been 2 years. Frank Lamark is a liar and a thief he continues to steal from the community. The Con-Artist is using RTA-Cabinets and Cabinets Direct to continue to steal from people. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS Thief!!! The location All Brite Kitchen 367 Georgetown Square, Wood Dale, IL looks closed and the phone is disconnected if you have outstanding cabinets or refunds you will not get it. This man continues to open new companies with different names to steal from innocent people.
N  17th of Nov, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I understand from a very reliable source that this ###, Frank LaMark, has given up his business license in Wood Dale, and is being actively pursued by the prosecutors for fraud, etc. Never have I met such a pathological liar, cheat, schemer who has no conscience at all, or plan in doing fair business, or who he takes down with him. I do hope they give him all he is deserving of.
A  19th of Apr, 2012 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Here's more on the story about the Frank Lamark of Illinois Scam... His photo's (mugshot, Facebook etc.), a list of his lawsuits & court cases from the DuPage County Court house in his area, plus a list of the domain names and web sites he's operating:

I took a screenshot of it the pages there and saved it and the code for later in case I need to send it to the legal people on my end.