Akc Bluediamond Yorkies

Posted: Aug 28, 2016 by

Yorkie puppy

Middleburg, Florida
We bought a puppy from Christin we met in a parking lot and the puppy died 1 week later, since day 1 the puppy was not eating, not playing, not active at all. We took the puppy 5 times to the Vet in 1 week and vet suggest to syringe feed him, but everyday he was getting worse, went back to Vet and was hospitalized for 3 days, then went back home still sick and syringe feeding him, he started popping black like blood, and had some reflux.. Apparently he had gastric issues, and he had Melena, the Vet said they could try a blood transfusion but that puppy was very sick and probably couldn't make it and it could probably had complications in the future, so we decided to put him to sleep, he was just 8 weeks.. Now we are stuck with Vet bills and lost $1, 200 from the cost of puppy. This lady won't even answer my emails or phone calls. She probably refuses to do a refund, please be aware of this breeder!
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Dog Breeders

Comments

N  29th of Aug, 2016 by    +1 Votes
So Sorry for your loss.

I have bought from a breeder but not in a parking lot, usually you visit the breeder first to make sure you are a match, then you go a pay for the puppy and get all the paperwork. I do not think you bought off a reliable breeder, did you check them out online?
N  30th of Aug, 2016 by    -2 Votes
So, like, how much did you pay for this abortion? I'd suggest you leave your cash and cards with me. For "safe keeping." Capiche? You just contact me when you want to drop a buck for something. I'll advise you. No charge, babe.
N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I also bought from this breeder. She would NEVER let us come to where the pup was...pup died within the month. Also met us in a parking lot...quickly handed over puppy and left. DO NOT buy from this lady!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree