coke saktoINSECT INSIDE YOU BOTTLE

E

I bought a coke sakto near our house, i drink a little of it before the insect touch my lips, after i felt something touch my lips, i eventually shouted to the store owner that there coke have something inside, and looking at it, it is an insect, i dont know what kind of insect, the store owner get the bottle and told me that she would complain about it and returned my money, but i didnt accept the money, instead i just want to drink, so i let here replace it for me. Im from Davao City, #13 Gemini St. Dona Vicenta Subdivision. This is my first time to drink a coke with an insect.

sak2 Feb 15, 2010

we bought cases of coke sakto..and we got one w/ trash inside..we didn't open it, to have it tested at BFAD..to prove that the bottle we have is a real coke product..and we want the truth to come out..and we will want media to be there..