Menu

G
Author of the complaint
7:49 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was provided this email below stating that I don't qualify for online purchase because of fraud or name issue went in the past I have purchased in the last two months with the same credit card items from Coach Outlet online. When confronted with five people and one manager I never received a call from the department and secondly the items that I want is not even in stores only on online I contacted my bank they will be sending me a letter telling me that this letter card is legit and since I have talk to my fraud department regarding this I have reported this to the Better Business Bureau and FTC state of California regarding this issue. It's unfair on my part that I was penalized for something that I didn't do so I need a solution to the problem and I have reported this to the VP of Coach which is leigh manheim [protected] also emailed her leigh. [protected]@coach.com

This was really unprofessional and how they do business. This past two months I have bought close to almost 10 to 15 items and they were not small amount

For the protection of our customers, all orders are subject to an extensive verification process. As such, your order did not meet the parameters for acceptance and has been canceled. The specific details of this transaction are secured for your protection and not available to us. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please try going into a Coach Outlet store to make your purchase. The store associates are able to verify your information in person, and have been able to successfully process orders for customers who have experienced similar situations.

Regards,