ClubQPTrigged game

I just joined ClubWPT three days ago -- the "free" membership for now. I wanted to experience the site and explore it first before joining. I've now played quite a few play-money NLHE games, and I have been so dumbfounded by the strange hands that result that I was tempted to check the web to see if the site is rigged. I am amazed to see how many other people are complaining and stating that it is indeed rigged. That was my conclusion before I started my search, but I have to tell you, I felt a bit silly checking on such a topic since you would expect such a highly known site/company would be totally above board.

How wrong I was. I'm no poker pro, for sure, but I do have my BS in Match, and I'm pretty good at odds, percentages, EV calculations, pot odds, etc. And I've played maybe 8, 000 - 10, 000 online hands now (Full Tilt, PokerStars, etc.). I've taken lots of lessons, too. And I've played up at Winstar Casino several times. Thus I feel I'm pretty good at reading people's hands given their betting actions, and I can reasonably predict the outcome of a completed hand.

So now -- here it is... I have *never* seen such crazy players or crazy hands as I've seen on ClubQPT. I've seen so many truly pathetic hands turn into quads, 2-or-3 card suckouts to gut shots, boats full of crap cards that were supported with all in bets, and even more. I thought I was playing at an insane asylum -- and losing ever decent hand/bet that came my way -- which, btw, were *damn* few. Other players -- the paying members (you can tell who is and who isn't by who is chatting -- freebies like me can't chat) -- seemed to be completing their flushes and draws or filling their boats on a regular basis.

It was just too strange. I've saved my hand histories in hopes that someone will set up a site where we can submit these histories and have them pooled and analyzed statistically. It would be *so* easy to do. Someone, please set this up.

Finally, I was completely freaking dumbfounded by the total lameness of the user interface. Pitiful graphics, awkward control panel, unpleasant alarms and warnings, pathetic themes, and more. Until now, I have assumed WPT must be a world class web site, based on the coolness of the WPT TV tournaments. But wow, was I ever mistaken. The site is actually a joke by modern standards of site design and interface.

I could handle the Mickey Mouse aspects of the interface, however, but not with the rigged, goofy, clearly cheat-oriented card dealing software that underlies their system.

I would strongly urge you to totally boycott that site and company.

P

joeyjoey62 Mar 21, 2012

online poker sites are all a scam plain and simple .these sites use the same excuse that their RNG is checked out properly to ensure fair play .in my experience that is not the case, unreal hands where the odds are off the charts .77o poker, poker stars, 888poker, carbonpoker all these site give the same unbelievable hands. an organization outside these poker sites should be established to police them properly. these sites are ripping people off and are getting away with it.