Clean As A WhistleNot so clean cleaning service

I requested a deep cleaning of my town home from Lynn Smith (owner). I was told it would be $50/hour and one housekeeper will be sent.

Linda arrived and she finished 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms in under 1.5 hours--- which seemed quick. When I went to check on her work, she did not polish our wood furniture-- just dusted around items on the dressers with remaining dust, did not remove shampoo bottles from tub as ring marks remained, the tile was just sprayed with scrubbing bubbles-- never wiped, no baseboards, window sills had been wiped, my sons changing table was not cleaned, the bathroom floors where not mopped and the rug hardly appeared vaccumed-- I heard the vaccum cleaner on but did not see any rug marks ! I asked Linda if she was finished upstairs-- she replied yes. I pointed out all of the above issues to her and her response was that she is new to homecleaning; she was not aware that this was a deep cleaning job, she was afraid to move items from the dresser.sinks. tub to wipe the entire surface. She then went on to share that her husband had just lost his job and her daughter was ill on the day she was cleaning my home. I terminated her session and paid her for 90 minutes.

What is disappointing is that Lynn Smith- the owner had not returned phone calls or emails. She never called to see what the problem may have been or to apologize for wasting my time and money. She does not seem to care about her customers satisfaction or proper training of personnel.