Classy Valley GroomingI am out 300.00 for a broken treadmill!

I ordered a pet treadmill from Paws Treadmill in November of 2006. When it arrived the wheels and underside was cracked and severely damaged. We tried to turn it on to check the treadmill itself only to find that it would not work at all.

I called the company to take it back. After being hung up on several times by Kevin he finally issued a return from Fed Ex. I had to pay for shipping and a 25% restock fee for something that never worked in the first place.

He was extremely rude over the phone during this whole ordeal. He hung up on me and my husband several times before even trying to make this situation better. How unprofessional and childish could one be?? So I am out 300.00 for a broken treadmill. The company did not even want to try to communicate a solution.

• Ea
    Earl Kauffman Jul 23, 2008

If you want a treadmill or exercise wheel a good place to go is GoPet in Ephrata, PA. 717-354-3399.

Earl

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices