Clark's Bark's (sic) Megan Baxter ClarkRipoff pug puppies

G Review updated:

Paid full price for registered pug last fall. Lots of hassles with shipping, finally got the pup and papers were supposed to follow within six months. No papers a year later, no answer to e-mail or registered letters since then. Filed a complaint with the BBB, also spoke to the police but they said the amount involved was not large enough for them to pursue. Maybe they will change their minds after they see this.

Understand Megan Baxter-Clark/Megan Clark/Megan Baxter is now working out of Sault Ste Marie ON.

More Clark's Bark's (sic) Megan Baxter Clark Complaints & Reviews

getmegan Oct 08, 2008

Me, too. Looks like even the name of her business was stolen. Clarks Barks is already used by a breeder in Florida.

• Un
    unhappywithmegan Feb 23, 2009

Please file a police complaint, a report with the BBB, and notify the CRA if she collected tax from you. If enough of us do this they will start to pay attention. Her scams add up.

getmegan Aug 10, 2009

Two years later, still no papers. Vet says my pup is part French bulldog, so her parents were probably never registered in the first place. Megan Baxter Clark is just a thief and a liar.

megansnewalias Oct 30, 2009

I need to know if she would go by the name megan kathryn clark as she is believed to now be trying to breed ragdolls and just ripped off my friend who is a registered breeder for her stud cat, saying she will send payment and keeps making excuses why she cant pay, meanwhile has the cat and has bred it to her two females already.

help please we need to know if it is same girl, she is in medicine hat too.

getmeganthistime Nov 10, 2009

OH yeah, same chick, no doubt about it.

• Pu
    punkz Oct 09, 2013

she has ripped off people in sault ste. marie now and has now moved back to Alberta so buyer beware!

quickkid24 Oct 17, 2013

Megan Clark/Megan Baxter/Megan Baxter Clark/Megan Kathryn Baxter/Megan Kathryn Clark PLEASE BEWARE of this lady. She is a total scam - she will reel you in and tell you whatever you would like to hear - then put her plan in place. She has done a lot of damage in Sault Ste. Marie, ON. It seems that she maybe in Sweet Grass, Montana or in Granum, Alberta. I wish there was a way to WARN everyone. I hope that no one else gets scammed by this lady!

• Ha
    Hakalougie Mar 19, 2018

@quickkid24 She lives in Lethbridge now . 1038 27th street S. Phone [protected]

quickkid24 Oct 17, 2013

Punkz if you are available to chat about this situation with Megan could you please message me on here. Thanks so much!

quickkid24 Oct 17, 2013

Megan has LEFT Sault Ste Marie, ON. She is either in Montana or Alberta now. She did a job on our city with all her scams. And I have to say I was taken in to by her. Currently trying to get my money back from her but I do not see it happening anytime soon. But she will not get away with this!

MeganTheThief Jan 16, 2014

Megan lives in the Claresholm area in Alberta now. She has done damage in Alberta before she came to Sault Ste. Marie, and did major damage here (me included). She has scammed people by promising dogs, cats, baby diapers, you name it! She has promised to pay for items and never has. This girl looks to make a quick buck and doesn't care about you or how she gets it from you. If you are here on this site, it is because she has scammed you. Tell your story. This has to end.

Here are some more reports
    - /link removed/
    - /link removed/

MeganTheThief Jan 16, 2014

They won't let me post links. There are more reports on Megan on scam report.

quickkid24 Jan 20, 2014

It will not end cause that is all she knows how to do. That is the life she leads. I have all her family involved in getting payments and still nothing has happened. It is a sad situation!

• Wd
    W.d.t Jul 17, 2015

There is so much information out there on why not to buy a puppy on-line, sight unseen, without meeting the parents (or at least the Mother), and finally from a pet store!
    Please people stop falling for these profiting ###!
    Any breed of dog can be found in a rescue! Do your homework and stop contributing to all these puppy mill scenarios!

quickkid24 Jan 09, 2016

Can someone please message if they know here address in the town she lives in. She needs to be in jail. WOW so sad that she has chosen to live her life this way.

• Kt
    Ktrufant Sep 20, 2018

@quickkid24 Hi she is involved with the fresh life church in Whitefish/ kalispell Montana. I ended up getting swindled by her here. I bred to her poodle that she claimed was papered and genetically clear for everything. I did have a beautiful litter but when asked to see his results or papers she got very strange and made up lots of excuses. I didn’t feel good about giving her a puppy and now I am very happy with that decision!! This was a great learning experience I guess. What is wrong with people!

• Is
    islandmommy Jan 13, 2019

@Ktrufant Do you happen to know if she has her kids with her? A boy and girl? Is she living in MT? I want to confirm this is the same Megan. Thanks.

redwings19 Jul 21, 2019

@Ktrufant Thanks for the information ... Do you happen to know her address ...I just want to get my money from her...What a great mother she is teaching her kids to STEAL from people

redwings19 Jul 21, 2019

@islandmommy Most likely she has her kids and yes they are a boy Lyon and a girl Leona...I could use any current information that anyone has

quickkid24 May 18, 2016

I do need help with her address in Claresholm

• Vi
    Vince King Jun 02, 2016

quickkid24, how can I message you in private?

quickkid24 Jun 03, 2016

You can e-mail me at [protected]@hotmail.com

quickkid24 Jul 04, 2016

PLEASE I still need help - Can anyone HELP me out - Thanks

• To
    Tony Curtis Mar 07, 2018

I am dealing with a Megan Clark right now in Lethbridge, Alberta . She owes me $ 400 for some furniture i built her. Not sure if its the same person but I have a phone number, email and the house address of where she lives . If anyone would like to discuss you can email me at [protected]@hotmail.com . Tony

redwings19 Jul 21, 2019

@Tony Curtis Tony I would like to email you but it is not showing up. Can you contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you. Lee

• Br
    braids May 19, 2020

we've just been scammed. over a service dog for an autistic child.
    her current address is 1124 18th street in lethbridge.
    operating as yqldoodles.com.
    stay away. be warned.

• Is
    islandmommy Sep 05, 2020

@braids I can verify that address is correct. Not sure how she is still getting away with scamming people.

Grenz Sep 26, 2020

@islandmommy I have been doing some more research and I am told she is operating in Lethbridge by a last name other than the Baxter/Clark variations. Would you happen to know what name she's using now if that's true?

• Ri
    RightOn ✝ 🇺🇸 Aug 09, 2020

Yep. Scam artist. One of her avenues to rip you off is through the https://yqldoodles.com/ website. A lot of talk but no action. The whole family is in on the grift. Dodge this bullet.

• Sy
    SylviaP Sep 30, 2020

@RightOn ✝ 🇺🇸 She does have puppies so is she just not following through on her commitment?

Grenz Sep 26, 2020

Hello all. I just registered with yqldoodles in Lethbridge and now found this. We are promised a sheepadoodle in the next few weeks, maybe months. I gather from all these comments I should reconsider. I saw nothing with Alberta BBB though. Any suggestions?

• Sy
    SylviaP Sep 30, 2020

@Grenz I look forward to responses to your question? Did you already give a deposit.

Grenz Sep 30, 2020

@SylviaP Yes. I am beginning to regret it.