City of Orange, TexasTaxes, no service?

D

I purchased property in the year 2000, that I was told was in the city limits, I was also told the city had two and a half years to provide service or the property would be deannexed. I have talked to the city manager/chief of police Mr Sam Kittrel and the response I get is we will look into it. Now the City is annexing more property North of me and wants to take twenty feet of my property to run water and sewer lines which is approx one half acre that I will still have to upkeep and pay taxes on that I will not be able to use? And Just think of all the jokes we told on the Communist? Thanks for your time Dave Ward/Orange Taxes?