Menu

C
Author of the complaint
9:50 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently starting working at this restaurant. I have never been treated the way Nunzio Schiano has treated me in all my life. He has verbally abused me since my third day of employment. He slammed his fist at me a few days ago. I can't believe a local business owner would treat someone this way.

1 comments
N
Feb 10, 2013 9:10 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It is incredible that any person can place a false commentary with the objective of damaging the reputation of a person. Christy Myers work 3 days in Ciccione’s Restaurant until she was dismissed for her lack of professionalism when calling a customer stupid. Lamentably when you contract an employee you are taking the risk that the person is not able to handle clients and justifies their behavior attacking the owner of the business for trying to protect his customers. We hoped that no other restaurant make the mistake of hiring this person and they should make sure to request references before contracting this type of employees.