Charles Sciarraincompetent lawyer

F

Do not ever use this guy. He is absolutely worthless. He will tell you whatever you want to hear just to pad his own pockets. After spending many tens of thousands of dollars with him I came away empty handed.

• Lu
    lum791 Oct 19, 2010

Charles will tell you how it is, not whisper sweet nothings in your ear to line his pockets. Thank you for helping me win my Case!
    John Lumba

• Kn
    k nardone Jun 24, 2010

I have to disagree with this complaint. My experience with Charles Sciarra and the entire law firm saved my life. Not only did I recieve a substantial monetary settlement, but during one the most horrific events in my life, Charlie and his team always knew how to cheer me up with their wit and charm. I truly felt like they were a family of bears protecting their little cub (me) from harms way.