Champsbay.comI ordered a michael Jordan jersey from them and they sent me a fake

L

It sucks I ordered a michael Jordan jersey from them and they sent me a fake. I tried to return it but they told me to return it to some random apartment building. They were very stubborn and they refused to tell me a phone number. I canceled my debit card because i was scared they had stole my money don't buy ANYTHING from them!!!

• Ot
    Otsake Nov 12, 2012

Store has no company name, address, phone number. Even no country. Domain registration is by proxy too.

AVOID!

• St
    Stephaniekelly Nov 26, 2012

We ordered what was supposed to be an authentic jersey, but were sent an obvious counterfeit jersey. After numerous emails, we were sent a bogus address in Canada and told to send the item there for a full refund. No phone number or address is listed on web site. Beware!

• Po
    poopdoc Dec 26, 2012

I ordered from this store. They ship from CHINA. 9 days later still no merchandise. They did not inform at oredering that the item was to be sent on a SLOW BOAT FROM CHINA. I would not do business with them again

Joero Dec 27, 2012

Where too begin...Ordered 2 weeks before Christmas, didn't arrive until 12/26, despite "Express International" service. Ordered M, Recieved L size jersey. There is NO contact information on website. To return, site instructs you to return item in original packaging and with packing slip. Only problem, THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IS A ZIP LOCK BAG AND THERE IS NO PACKING SLIP. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

• Ta
    tamme78 Dec 27, 2012

try to warsh the jersie in hot waters and gets it to shrenck and than you gots a medum siz jersie
    marry chrissmass

• Lo
    Looogase Jan 04, 2013

We ordered a Jason Witten Dallas Cowboys throwback (women's) jersey and received something that looked like it had been sewn together in an attic two hours after the order was placed. I will not waste my time trying to get a refund since the company is located in China. I cannot believe that this is possible. These people need to be reported to NIKE, the Dallas Cowboys, Jason Witten and the NFL for copyright infringement. I have to look at this now as an $80 investment towards consumer awareness. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS COMPANY. Go to NFLshop.com and get a quality product for the same money.