Celltoget.comReporting them to the BBB right now

I

What a RIPOFF!! They claim that the cell phones new. It even says so in big bold letters right across the top, "All phones are brand new and sold without contracts! You buy it, you own it." It came almost a month after I ordered it and it was just placed inside a box (which was taped together, nice touch) to a different phone! It even had the instruction manual for a different phone inside!! I guess I'm lucky that it even came with a charger at all. I called the company and it just rang and rang before finally going to voice mail. I left a message but I'll be surprised if I ever hear back. STAY AWAY!!! Reporting them to the BBB right now!

• Po
    polc12345 May 08, 2013

This is a one man operation. Melvin ( his name this week) sits at his computer and pulls strings..Spends half his time writing 5 star reviews to skew his overall rating on review sites. I ordered a phone and paid for expedited shipping. Called him after not receiving it..Gave me bogus tracking number..Called back..said that he had shipped usps by mistake but would credit shipping charges to my card. Never happened..19 days later it shows up at my billing address in another state.

Phone arrived in what appeared to be new packaging;missing the promised usb cable and headset..turned out to be a used phone. They didn't even bother to clear the memory completely..It still had previous owners info. The guy at metro pointed out that there was dirt between the keys. Quite embarrassing.