Cash For Electronic ScrapSuspicious company with busy agents

M

I wanted to sell my computer to the company Cash For Electronic Scrap USA, but after several days I changed my mind, because the agent behaved really strange. I contacted them and asked to provide info about them, but all agents were suddenly busy. I tried later and asked how and when they would pick up the computer, but the agents again refused to speak with me. They didn’t provide any info, and I want to warn other people. They try to scam and took unnecessary electronics from you, but they refuse to provide info and money.

More Cash For Electronic Scrap Complaints & Reviews