Carmen Love SpellsCarmen Love Spells

P

This woman is a complete and utter fake. After telling her politely i couldn't afford her services, I received a barrage of emails telling me that i am a ' fat ### who can afford cake' and 'bollocks'. She/he is a vile excuse for a human and I have reported her to the office of fair trading who will look into shutting her down for conning of customers as well as her nasty 'customer service'. I am also preparing emails for the police. She then said I was 'Justin Toper'. Who the heck is he/she?!? I was sent the exact email nearly 100 times telling me I'm Justin toper and I only have myself to blame (someone call the mental health unit!!!) even as i type this, Carmen is repeatedly sending me the same email - my laptop is dinging away! STAY AWAY from this vile fake.

• Lu
    lucky1200 Apr 20, 2012

I also am putting in a request for pay pal and hope her site gets shut down!

• Lu
    lucky1200 Apr 20, 2012

She did the same to me accused me of being justin! I agree she Needs to be Stopped!

• Co
    Connedagain Aug 18, 2011

I put in a request to paypal to dispute the payment. Just got an email from her saying "how sick". However, her email is cc'd to Justin Toper. Why??

• Ve
    Very peed off Jul 05, 2011

Hi there

I am afraid I have been conned by this ### or THING!!! I used services a few years ago and my partner came back so I thought that it was because of her! Looks like he just wanted to come back to me as this time nothing has worked and he is not interested. I have been accused of being Justin Toper too and called a creature etc! IF she was so bloody psychic - she would know wouldnt she! She just gets nasty when there are no results. She was lovely when I thought I was getting results. I do not think she is even a woman - more like a nut job! How do you report her as I want to as well!!