California Renewal Center Fictitious name renewalBeware of this company!!

This company is mailing out renewal notices for fictitious business name filings. They are charging $100 to renew your fictitious business name and then doing nothing for the money you pay them.
Made numerous calls to them and only get voicemail with no return call.
BEWARE of this company, they seem to be ripping us off!!!

• Ka
    kariprod Sep 24, 2010

With reference to the complaint, I was almost bitten too. I called my County Recorder to verify this company. She said they do receive info from this group, but they are definitely NOT a part of the County's Ficticious Business Name service. They are an outside organization. She also said to go online to your County Recorder's website and to pull up your data and see exactly when it is due to expire. I found I still had 6 mos. as per my FBN statement has originally indicated. They also mail out a courtesy notice about a month in advance of expiration; at least in my County, they do.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices