ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

KFC

KFCToo much salt

On February 19, 2019 at about 7:30 pm I ordered 4 pieces meal and I picked it up from you restaurant at 965 Dundas Street, Mississauga, Ontario, L4Y 2B9, but there was too much salt on chicken.

I called at [protected] to let them know because I am a regular customer and I spoke with a man, unfortunately, he said I am the only one complained, he refused to accept my complain and forward the consumer feedback. I was shock because I spoke to him politely, he became rude and defendant.

I asked him what is his name and he said does not matter and I said no it matters then he said, reluctantly, AMRID!

Been a KFC customer for at least 10 years, I would like to suggest you give him more training, but if he become reluctant to attend the training then the BUSINESS come first.

I would appreciate your consideration and cooperation and thank you for your time.

My regards,

Umaru

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    KFC

KFCchicken has piece of brush

I bought a 12 piece chicken November 3, 2019 around 6:45-7pm at this location and we live right beside the store, when we got home I gave chicken to my daughter and she almost swallowed the piece of brush in the chicken and when we came back to the store these people are so rude didn't apologize and told me that their chicken was fresh, so what if my daughter swallowed the piece of that brush? What are they going to do? Please do something about this!!! This is disgusting and scary at the same time!!

chicken has piece of brush

Comment Guidelines