Sort by: Date | Popularity

UBinary.com Complaints & Reviews Sorted by Most Reviews

UBinary.com / Dishonest company, stolen money

Bo
Feb 27, 2014

I had the horrible experience with the representative from the website www.ubinary.com. I invested about $1, 000 in their projects, and after several weeks they called me and tried to ask for more money. Of course I refused and hoped to get any profit, but they lied to me and provided stupid explanations and excuses. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

UBinary.com / Steal Money and SCAM

La
Jun 21, 2015

Ubinary is a Scam. They keep on asking you for money, if you reject them, they will lose all your money by placing a lost trade without your consent. You have no way to withdraw your money and get back your money. My account Manager is Chris Paulson and he will never show his face to you and and he kept on disappearing once you want to withdraw everything.

UBinary.com / Login fraud man

Ha
May 20, 2014

I was first aproached by a man from solvonia his skype id is marjane1337 he said deposit money in my afflicate member broker i will trade for you then i deposited then the next 4 days my account when't down from 250 to 126 i said what's going on he said its not me who traded on your account then i asked my account manger he said its not us so i think it was murjane cuz he gets paid commsion for all losseig trades so do not trust ubinar. Co they are a scam and they kept my money i am not able to withdraw anything or even go in to my account they are a scam broker ubinarycom stay away from murjan and from ubinary