Sort by: Date | Popularity

Irish Lottery Complaints & Reviews

Irish Lottery - Wales, Mid Glamorgan, Caerphilly / them switching numbers

Ch
chrstopher jones on Feb 14, 2014

i layed the irish lottery on wednesday 12/2/014 i looked on line to check the numbers and my 3 numbers come up as a winner of £576 i even got my mother to check them and she said ive won to my the the number come up on not the main draw not the 1 draw but my numbers come up on the 2 draw my numbers as 29 35 38 i looked on line then 30 mins later found out you switched the numbers so you bloody scammed me out of £576 AND IM VERY VERY ANGRY ABOUT IT ND I WANT MY MONEY £576 WITCH I CLEARLY WON

Irish Lottery / This all was about scam!

Me
Mein_shatz on Mar 5, 2013

I received a call stating that the Irish Lottery was trying to deliver a car and a check to me, and that I had won the lottery. I talked with the man who explained my winnings for nearly an hour. At the end of the conversation he gave me a name and address and stated that I needed to western Union 1286.00 to the provided address before noon today so that when the winnings showed up. This all was about scam!

Irish Lottery - England, Greater London, LONDON / LOTTERY Scams

Md
MD AJMAT RAHAMAN on Sep 29, 2012

Sir, I got a sms on 25/09/2012 that i win 800, 000 Dollar for this i have to see my mail and give my all details for transaffer money in my account this email will come from:- irishdept2012@gmail.com.When i chek this mail ther will be written the company address:- The Promotion Department IRISH LOTTERY 22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2YP, London United Kingdom. GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED REGISTERED UNDER DPA(Registration 0201GFRM-7) WEBSITE: http://irishponline.com/online/. Lottery Co-ordinator YOURS FAITHFULLY, MR LARRY KING Tel: +44 701 006 7504 After this written that Special...

Irish Lottery - Idaho, maharastra / fraud scandals

Mo
mohammed syed on Aug 24, 2011

i also received that messages that posted above complaints.. don't believe that messages as much as i believed. so be careful dudes... kindly yours atif.

Irish Lottery / Scam

Tg
tgclub on Aug 9, 2011

from IL <note@winner.com> reply-to fred.ilca7@9.cn date Tue, Jun 9, 2009 subject (no subject) The irish lottery has awarded you €801, 613.00, Respond and cliam. Name, address, age, phone number!

Irish Lottery - England, Greater London, London / Company is Demanding Rs 25000

Ma
makemoney_amit1 on Jun 14, 2011

Sir/Madam, I have recieved a message from a number 4468461539 in the name of IRISH LOTTERY on 06-06-2011, 11:54:48am that i have won a lucky draw of amount 700, 000 pounds. They asked me to sent my Name, address, email id, tel.no, age, sex to MR.ROONYN at irishclaimsdesk_2011@hotmail.com . I had sent the asked above details to Mr.Roonyn on above e-mail id and on 13-06-2011, 02:07:32pm i recieved a message from the same number stated above that: " YOUR AMOUNT OF 700, 000 POUNDS HAVE BEEN SENT FROM UK TO INDIA DIPLOMAT JOHN HARRY WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN HE ARRIVES INDIA, CHECK YOUR EMAIL. CALL...