Sort by: Date | Popularity

Dr. Richard Levin Complaints & Reviews

Dr. Richard Levin - Kentucky, Louisville / He has helped two generations of my family

We
Mar 16, 2012

I just found out about this page from my daughter-in-law, who is scheduled to have surgery in about a week and a half. Dr. Levin enabled me to have 4 children and now he is restoring my daughter-in-law's body in the same way, giving my son a chance at becoming a dad. It is so awesome to see him touch yet another generation in my family. He is a wonderful doctor and person, and if anyone has not had a reversal yet and considering him, I recommend you look no further. He is the best. Wendy Waldrip

Dr. Richard Levin - Kentucky, Louisville / Best doctor around

Ma
Mar 10, 2012

Dr. Levin is the most knowledgable and kind doctor I have ever been to. He has always been available when I've had questions or needs - any time day or night. You don't find this type of care anymore. He is also world famous for his work with tubal reversals and surrogate parenting. You can't go wrong with Dr. Levin

Dr. Richard Levin - Kentucky / Wonderful service

La
Mar 10, 2012

I had my TR done one year ago by Dr. Levin. I have not gotten pregnant yet and have now started to seek more help from Dr. Levin. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Levin and his staff. My TR was truly done by the best, as I have had an HSG that showed his awesome work. Not only does Dr. Levin have a the gift of being a top-rate surgeon, he is also compassionate and follows you though to the end, which only comes when you have a baby. I have never questioned my choice of selecting Dr.Levin and I can’t imagine any of his patients would disagree with me. How many surgeons do...

Dr. Richard Levin - Kentucky, Louisville / Wonderful Surgeon

Gi
Mar 10, 2012

If you could ever describe a surgery as enjoyable mine would have to be as close as it could get. From the drive, to the hotel accommodations and wonderful hotel staff, and even to the hospital and all the hospital employees I came into contact with; I couldn't have ever received better care. Your entire set-up and support were first class all the way. I was looking for something to pick at and couldnt find one thing. ( I am a nurse and work for a general surgeon so trust me I was paying close attention to everything). My hope is our patients walk away with the satisfaction and...

Dr. Richard Levin - Kentucky, Louisville / Dishonest and Either Incompetent or Lazy!!

Ri
Feb 08, 2012

Please save yourself the heartache and financial loss of dealing with this Dr. There is a reason he doesn't deal with private insurance at all, doesn't issue any kind of itemized bill, and pays the hospital for their fees "under the table". The hospital was atrocious - stains all over the carpet, wires hanging out of the wall where a clock would normally have been, wallpaper peeling off the wall, the scale fell apart while I was getting on it. One positive note- the hospital staff and anesthesiologist were great. The worst part was probably when my husband showed me the photo of the...