Sort by: Date | Popularity

BatteryMonster.com Complaints & Reviews

BatteryMonster.com / send a defective battery and didn't refund the whole amount

Lu
Sep 11, 2017

I ordered a laptop battery from Battery Monster and I received a defective battery. The battery was not recognized by my laptop. My laptop battery light was flashing yellow and I got a message saying no battery was detected. I requested a refund and paid to ship the defective battery back to them. The battery cost was 50.95 and when they sent me a refund it was only for 35.31. I will never do business with them again and I will not recommend them to anyone.

BatteryMonster.com - New York, Syosset / Ordered a battery

Tt
Jan 20, 2017

I was in need of a laptop battery overnighted. I told the customer service rep what laptop I needed a battery for. I paid overnight shipping costs which ended up being 3 times more than the battery cost. Also overnight shipping did not take place until the next business day and they do not give you the tracking number for 24 hours. I received the battery today and it wasn't even close to what I needed. I called the company and they refused to refund my shipping cost even though they sent me the wrong battery. I do not recommend anybody from ordering anything from this site - BatteryMonster.com.