Sort by: Date | Popularity

Asset Campus Housing Complaints & Reviews

Asset Campus Housing - Texas, Houston / lease/things dirty/not fulfilling promises

Ro
Dec 11, 2017

Asset Campus Housing is unprofessional and lack any compassion. They are next to impossible to communicate with. Onsite magnager is very moody. Beware of signing a lease with them. Once you do they lack any level of customer service. It's like a dictatorship. If you question anything or have an issue you are answered on their terms and with a bad attitude. They didn't deliver on advertised amenities at a new property. Property was dirty and unfinished at move in, complete with bugs and even dirt dobber nests.

Asset Campus Housing / unethical apartment ownership

Su
Jul 17, 2017

Update 7/17 - They're offering me a $100 credit for the month I lost of living in my apartment due to the broken a/c and cockroaches. Also, as I was moving out on July 15, the a/c they had JUST fixed broke again. This place is a joke. On June 22, my a/c broke. I reported the issue on the morning of June 23, and heard nothing until June 28 when I called the office to see if they had fixed my a/c. They hadn't even looked at my maintenance request. After that, they put a portable fan in my apartment. It cooled down the bedroom area, but nothing else. I still could not live there because the living...

Asset Campus Housing - Alaska, Houston / They didn't provide any info and didn't reply to my questions

Pe
Dec 15, 2014

I wanted to get the flat or room for students from the company Asset Campus Housing. I provided all necessary info and the rep told me that they would need time to decide. After that they didn’t communicate with me. I waited 2 months, but no one from this company really tried to reach me. I have no idea what to do now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Asset Campus Housing - Alaska, Houston / I have no idea why, but they ignored my application

Er
Dec 06, 2014

The company Asset Campus Housing helped students to get accommodation. I filled the form on the website and waited for the phone call from them. After couple of days the rep called me and told that there wasn’t any free place for me, but he told that I would get it soon and I needed to be more patient. My friend, who applied as well, already good the flat, but I still haven’t received any info or phone call from them. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?