bulldogs of lynchburgbulldog puppy

I GOT A SUPPOSE TO BE BANTAN BULLDOG PUP FROM CHARLIE SIMSON AT BULLDOGS OF LYNCHBURGH, IN OHIO. WHEN I GOT HOME I CALLED HIM TO TELL I DIDNT REALIZE SHE WAS SO BIG& I DIDNT THINK SHE WAS A BANTAM, HIS PARTNER SAID I WOULD HAVE TALK TO CHARLIE. I CALLED HIM AT LEAST 5 TIMES, NEVER ANSWERED THE PHONE NEVER ANSWERWD THE E MAILS. MEANWHILE THE DOG HAD GIREDIA, SHE IS STILL ON MEDS. ALSO HER NOSE HOLES ARE ALMOST SHUT, SHE WILL NEED SURGARY FOR THAT, HE WAS SO AVIABLE UNTIL HE GOT THE MONEY, THEN HE DISAPPEARED. I WOULD ADVISE NOT TO BUY FROM HIM. IF YOU CANT STAND BEHIND THE DOGS YOU BREED & BE SUPPORTIVE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS, YOU ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN SEEING HOW MANY YOU CAN CRANK OUT TO FILL YOUR POCKETS. I AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULDNT MAKE A PROFIT BUT WHEN THAT IS ALL YOU THINK ABOUT, ITS SAD EVERY ONE SUFFERS.