Bruzz Seafood AS — seafood (salmon, lobster, snow crab, king crab... )
We are lucky to have noticed they are crooks. They claimed that they are 20 years old seafood company in Norway with 12 vessels and with about Euro 9-11 million sales revenue . And one subsidiary of Leroy Seafood Group(one of the biggest seafood group in Norway). We have contacted by them with quotes on Salmon and Mackeral. And there prices were so attractive. So we tried to have 10kg samples for our test. But they refused to send samples with some irrational reason. All the seafood companies in the world willing to send samples without any problem. And we have checked the documents they have sent.
Here is the details of crooks:
Manager : BRUZZ.T JOHN
Company name—Bruzzseafood AS Cermaq Norwa
Address—havneveien 36, 9610 Rypefjord
Org nr – [protected]
City: Oslo Norway
Tel : +[protected]
Web site: www.bruzzseafood.cf
Here are the details that they are crooks:
1. They send fake documents(HACCP Certificate, Fake Business Registration #, Fake Address, Fake Plants Pictures...)
Control Union said HACCP Certficate which Bruzzseafood sent to me is that of one Indian Company. And there is no record of Bruzzseafood in their records. Their Business Registration # is that of Leroy Seafood Group's.
I tried Google map to see their plants o compare with the pictures they sent. But it is totally different.
2. Leroy Group said they don't know the company at all.
3. They can't submit single B/L copies for their previous shipments.
4. They can't supply 10 kg samples for test even we are willing to spend a few hundred dollars for air freight charge.
5. There are no traces of company and claimed manager other than B2B sites. That's impossible for 20 years old companies. (No shipping records, no SNS, no activity was detected in any part of the internet)
6. Their prices are so attractive. But it's not possible prices for the real suppliers.
Please note they are crooks for 110% sure.