Brighter Image DentalAvoid at all costs

H

I ordered veneers from them on 10/22/2010 and have yet to receive working veneers. I keep getting the run around from Laurie Hall and Bill Watson. One lie after another and now they say they are not going to work with me as they feel I am unreasonable. Unreasonable after 6 months to demand my money back. I did file complaints with the BBB and the Attorney Generals offices in both TX and MI, as well filed a complaint with the Federal Trade commission. So far nothing.

• Sh
    shelly smiles Sep 12, 2011

I di agree, my daughter just bought from them and I received my veneers today!!! I can not tell you have amazed I am with the results pressonveneers.com is the only afforable way to go.