bowlstopgear.co.ukweb company

T Review updated:

I bought a pair of Women's Vivobarefoot Grace Leather Boots in Black Size - UK 7.5=US 9=EU 41 from this website http://www.bowlstopgear.co.uk. I received a cheap pair of plastic boots through the post and I have since found out that other people have had the same thing done to them. Their website seems to come up as trusted when I searched, but when you search the sent from address SGJ-YD, China on the parcel there are lots of complaints on the website. I have sent emails and have had no reply. I'm now going to speak to my credit card company to see if I can get a rebate.

No.3 Yunxiao Road GuangZhouShi Guandong 510410

• Da
    Darren Bloom Feb 20, 2018

Thank you for the warning. The prices were so cheap they made me suspicious that it was too good to be true.

JoshCole Oct 15, 2018

Same happened to me! These were supposed to be vivo barefoot. Did you have any luck with your credit card?

Comments

• Ir
    Irenasaf Jun 22, 2019

@JoshCole Hi, have similar experience with this eshop. Did they return your money?

• Wi
    Wills83 Jun 01, 2019

Supplying fake merchandise, we own an online compressionwear label and have found our items being copied and sold on their website without our permission.

• Wi
    Wills83 Jun 01, 2019

• Ir
    Irenasaf Jun 22, 2019

I have similar experience. I paid to http://bowlstopgear.co.uk/ 116& for vivobarefoot shoes and didn’t get any shoes. This is a fake eshop. They communicate in poor English and it appears that they are some Chinese rubbish dealer! Be careful before you send them money!!!