Boost Mobiledropped calls

M

Ever since I signed up with Boost Mobile I have had dropped calls, when I call them about it they tell me that they are doing work on cell towers in my area. All I get is a $5.00 credit and apology but after the work is done I still get dropped calls. I regret choosing Boost Mobile for my cell service, if I could do it over I would never choose Boost Mobile. I want to tell everyone not to use Boost Mobile.

• Dr
    Dropped Jun 29, 2013

I have had bppst fpr 5 months the first 3 months were great no dropped calls and before I had Verizone and in spots were I dropped calls for Verizone I did not with Boost
    now on the 4th month the calls drop all over the place I was also told they are working on the tower and it should be ready in July...???????

Marian Gregory Feb 22, 2013

My phone was not working in so many ways, calls would go directly to voice mail, I couldn't make any calls, the battery was low all the time without even using the phone.
    I sent my request to tech support before they charged me for the new cycle, but didn't get a call, which gave them an opportunity to charge my card, a wrong one, at that. My phone still wasn't working, and again I sent a second request to cancel my account and REFUND my money, yet no call.
    I sent a third request to the tech support, by then it had been well over 10hrs,
    I finally got the call today, 3 days later, by then my charge showed up. She cancelled my account all right, but told me the refund would come from the credit card office, which I found out it wasn't to be. She knew, yet hid that fact from me. So there is no such thing as a refund.