BNS TelecomMissed appointment

U

We have no record of a missed appointment or anything to state we have had a missed appointment. Basically this company bends all the rules when you switch from them they have already had me over by paying on a dual line for 2 years then made me pay up a 3 year contract now they have trumped up another bill, unbelieveable as far as I am led to believe they are one of the worst complained against telecommunications provider in the UK. They threaten you with turning your lines off losing your numbers are unreasonable to work with and after being in business for over 20 years by far the worst company I have ever dealt with. They also have some type of deal with NECC chamber of commerce as they also go under the name of Necc telecom I do not fully understand what is going on there but they use that to drum up business and stick people on long term contracts and threaten them when they try to move to a better company.

• Un