Bluestar International Components, LtdNever received item

Contact [protected]@volusion.com if they get enough complaints they will shut them down.
I am pretty much repeating the same thing everyone else has said about this company.
Ordered item. They offer 2 day delivery...recieved a
confirmation from USPS that the shipping label was printed on the same day. All good so far.

Then the waiting begins. After the 3rd day, tracked the package, and the
only history listed was the original alert received
confirming PRINTING of the shipping label. then called USPS and spoke
to a customer care person, she checked the status for me again, she
informed me that only the shipping label had been printed and could not
confirm shipment.

Called Bluestar International Components..or should I say "I called Bluestar International's answering
machine"...no exaggeration, called over 20 times over 2 days, and not once have I spoken to a
human to date.. Also numerous e-mails. Or if you do receive items, it is the wrong part or broken.

For me it has been over a month, you will never get live person on phone and they never answer emails.

joe jeffrey Mar 05, 2013

Bluestar thats bs...u took my cash too without sending me nothin...called multuple times w no answer or return call...u guys r the most worthless company out there

• Bl
    Bluestar Sep 21, 2011

We have investigated the missing package with USPS, and unfortunately the order was misdirected.

Unfortunately, the customer's first communication with Bluestar was of a threatening, combative nature, stating they had filed a dispute with their credit card company. Under these circumstances, we resolve the dispute through the channels of the credit card provider.

We have shipped over 100.000 orders, several thousand of the packages via USPS Priority. We do have many happy customers, please see our website for our customer reviews:

Sincerely,