blocklist.de Fail2Ban Reporting Service Scam Martin Schiftan Germanyblocklist.de Fail2Ban Reporting Service Scam Martin Schiftan Germany

This company reports massive amounts of false "Scam Reports" to peoples internet provides causing them to lose service. Blocklist.de is ran by Martin Schiftan from Germany his info is below. He set up this website to "Catch Spammers" But in reality he uses it to get compeitors websites shut down. He takes money from other providers to submit false Spam and Scam reports causing legitimite businesses to FAIL!! This guy is crooked as they come. Some have said he is the next Hitler as he owns websites with Nazi propaganda. I would suggest that everyone distance themselves from this service and from him!

His hosting provider is [protected]@hetzner.de I would suggest we all write abuse complaints reguarding this man.

You can contact him here:

Schiftan Martin
Mobil
[protected]

• Bl
    blocklist Jan 11, 2012

Please send us the IP or RID, we can look into the logfiles of Report!
    You know, that spaming into forum over xrummer, senuke and other is spam.

joedoe Jan 11, 2012

yes I agree this site is some joke and scam I already had problems with them they reported false report to my ISP that I try to hack to some sites which is not true my computer was then checked by technician and he said no viruses on computer my ISP then also did investigation and told they couldn't find evidence of any hack or fraud or viruses etc. They are spammers and scmmers in fact they have some stupid system which automatically generate fake reports and spam them to ISP's they don't even do that manually.

• Bl
    blocklist Nov 07, 2011

This is not true!
    We have over 300 Users that report the Attacks over Fail2Ban and we dont get money from other provider or poeples.
    We report forenspam too. on all forum there stands in the aggreements and header/footer overall, that all registrations and posting we be automatically reported.
    So, dont spam at the honeypot-forum.